Author Topic: The Schadenfreude thread  (Read 2831 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: The Schadenfreude thread
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2021, 04:00:49 pm »
😐 🎶

Starsky

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2021, 04:17:28 pm »
Never heard of this dude

Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER

• Hall of Fame Poster, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
Never heard of this dude
Nor I, and I come away more confused by who he is from the link.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2021, 02:53:06 pm »
"But, according to the newly-released rankings from Forbes magazine, Trump is no longer one of the 400 richest people in America. It's the first time in more than two decades that Trump has not made the Forbes 400.
(...)
Falling off the Forbes list will land hard on Trump, who cares deeply about these sorts of ratings and rankings as public-facing proof of his many successes."

mo'
<sig>

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2021, 04:11:42 pm »
Makes me want to mail a copy to mar-a-lago
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2021, 12:26:24 pm »
cross posting to Insurrection thread

believe we have reached peak Schadenfreude with this one

An unvaccinated Capitol rioter is arguing she shouldn’t have to go to prison because it’s “extremely likely” she will get sick or die from Covid

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-rioter-unvaccinated-covid-leniency-1239053/

Bissey’s argument that she could die from Covid-19 in prison is only the latest in a string of appeals to the court. Her lawyer also argued that Bissey has been “chastised on the street,” and that she had to relocate her salon because of a “drop in clientele” and economic hardships brought on by the pandemic.

As McFarlane pointed out earlier this week, Bissey even sent the judge a handwritten letter laying out that she’s about to be a grandmother, that she’s a “God-fearing, country-loving, law-abiding patriot,” and that she has attended several of Trump’s rallies without incident. “I am deeply saddened by the events that transpired on that day, and deeply remorseful that I will forever be associated,” she added of January 6th.

Bissey’s attitude seems to have changed only as she’s realized there are, in fact, consequences to participating in a mob that forcibly storms a federal building. Court documents include screenshots of several social media posts in which Bissey gleefully recounted her experience at the Capitol prior to her arrest in February.

“It was a day I’ll remember forever,” she wrote on Facebook on January 7th. “I’m so proud I was a part of it! No shame.”
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2021, 01:03:11 pm »
good news dump day, as the hits keep coming

Will Sommer
@willsommer

Michael Flynn has embraced his profitable role as a QAnon star. But now QAnon has turned on him, accusing him of being a Satanist agent after he led a church congregation in what they say is a Satanic prayer borrowed from a nuclear doomsday cult.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1446476227670331401?s=20
T.Rex