Author Topic: ACDC Roll Call  (Read 15377 times)

saintangelsin

Re: ACDC Roll Call
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2008, 09:49:00 pm »
Hutch, thanks for sharing such an awesome clip.

And I agree with Doc that a key thing about AC/DC is that they don't take themselves too seriously. I think that's part of their appeal and charm.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2008, 12:30:00 am »
Originally posted by hutch:
  I wasn't going to share this one... but its just too good not to.. here's their performance of Whole Lotta Rosie (my favorite AC DC song) on Saturday at Verizon.. I had two security guards right next to me but about halfway into this song once Angus was into his solo I realized I had to film it...

www.47west63rd.blogspot.com
what's funny is that last night in philly,  from where i was standing (right-center of floor), it clearly looked like the inflatable rosie was, ah, diddling herself.  but in your video, it looks like she farted and is trying to air it out/fan it away  :)
<sig>

Bags

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
 what's funny is that last night in philly,  from where i was standing (right-center of floor), it clearly looked like the inflatable rosie was, ah, diddling herself.  but in your video, it looks like she farted and is trying to air it out/fan it away   :)  
That's a riot -- I was hoping to find a video of "Whole Lotta Rosie."  We were flush right to the stage so couldn't see (her immense boobs were in the way), but did see that her hand/arm was moving, so we had to assume the diddling action was going on.  You're right, though, from the angle of the video, looks more like she's airing herself out!   ;)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2008, 07:41:00 pm »
Sweetcell, can I post that last photo on my blog (assuming you took it)?
_\|/_

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2008, 08:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by Doctor Hussein Doom:
  Sweetcell, can I post that last photo on my blog (assuming you took it)?
yup, i took those pix; and certainly, feel free to use on your blog.  more available where that came from, follow the "more pix" link underneath it (all the pix contained there are mine).
<sig>

Hutch

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2023, 09:59:55 am »
AC/DC PowerTrip lineup Rudd replaced by Matt Laug and Cliff Williams comes out of retirement to play bass.

rich_WDC

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2023, 12:01:36 pm »
Need the tour to be announced

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2023, 09:00:49 pm »
Saw AC/DC in 2000. Loudest concert I've ever attended.

For Those About To Rock was $$$$