Author Topic: baseball hats  (Read 9853 times)

sonickteam2

Re: baseball hats
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2005, 02:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by muschi:
   is the wearer supposed to look like a weiner with a condom on it?  
hahahahahahahaha

man, you are so funny and witty.

muschi

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2005, 03:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam, forum nice guy:

ok and the purpose is?? is the wearer supposed to look like a weiner with a condom on it? i even saw a street juggler in va bch make fun of a guy in a doo-rag.
the actual purpose, if you must know, is to protect braids or dreadlocks while wearing a hat or helmet....which is why you see many athletes with them

or course, like the baseball hat, many people wear them, just to look "kick ass" (like Eminem). [/b]
no crap, really????! i did not know that thank you for filling me in on that little tid bit of information. but the ppl who i c weraringthem do not hav braids etc so they dont look "kick ass" but just an "ass" instead.

sonickteam2

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2005, 03:13:00 pm »
 no crap, really????! i did not know that thank you for filling me in on that little tid bit of information. but the ppl who i c weraringthem do not hav braids etc so they dont look "kick ass" but just an "ass" instead.
man, you must be at the height of fashion to be making fun of all this stuff.  how about instead of being negative, be positive...give us some fashion tips from muschi!!!

muschi

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2005, 03:16:00 pm »
actually i am looking quite dapper today.

my advice, instead of a doo-rag just wear your underwear on your head.

sonickteam2

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2005, 03:25:00 pm »
  actually i am looking quite dapper today.

my advice, instead of a doo-rag just wear your underwear on your head.
thats what i thought.

muschi

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2005, 03:44:00 pm »
its really quite simple and obvious Sonar, do something with your hair, with you. spike it, grow it long, do something other than be a walking billboard for some corporation or anythign that lessens the value of individuals by trying to latch on to the supposedness greatness of some entity like a sports team. its like saying i need something bigger than me to associate with b/c im not good enuf. where's the originality, the humanness, to wearing something that respresent something other than u. god, doesnt this society try to water down the individual and humanity enuf?! god this vicodin is good.....(it's for my injured back)

sonickteam2

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2005, 03:52:00 pm »
  its really quite simple and obvious Sonar, do something with your hair, with you. spike it, grow it long, do something other than be a walking billboard for some corporation or anythign that lessens the value of individuals by trying to latch on to the supposedness greatness of some entity like a sports team. its like saying i need something bigger than me to associate with b/c im not good enuf. where's the originality, the humanness, to wearing something that respresent something other than u. god, doesnt this society try to water down the individual and humanity enuf?! god this vicodin is good.....(it's for my injured back)
yeah, cause spiked hair is the true form of self expression......i thought you were from Jersey not Arizona!

and you still didnt actually give any advice...just more of what not to do...ahh, the negativity....

oh, and bend at the knees and you wont hurt your back..

muschi

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2005, 04:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonogram, forum nice guy: yeah, cause spiked hair is the true form of self expression......i thought you were from Jersey not Arizona!

and you still didnt actually give any advice...just more of what not to do...ahh, the negativity....

oh, and bend at the knees and you wont hurt your back..
well, big hair is a jersey thing. spiked, schmiked, who cares.

do u always need someone's advice or cant u figure it out for yourself, grashoppa?

ok i'll try to do that the next roundhouse kick i practice, bending at the knee, should work real well. hey thanks, what would i do w/o yer wisdom sonar! garsh! i wish i had all the answers like u.
    :p

sonickteam2

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2005, 04:05:00 pm »

do u always need someone's advice or cant u figure it out for yourself, grashoppa?

just wondering how many times you can reply without actually being able to give any fashion advice, since you are so quick to rip others'

i just figured, you must have your own....but apparently not.  its not surprising though.

muschi

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2005, 04:07:00 pm »
uh yeah i got the idea the last time u said it. ok u got me. im not a fashionista, oh the shame and sorrow. [sniff sniff] cant fool u. u win. happy?      :D

sonickteam2

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2005, 04:14:00 pm »
   happy?    :D  
not really.  but i will put my hat back on now.

smakawhat

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2005, 04:19:00 pm »
The thing I don't get is the style of just placing the hat barely on your head, so it's like perched really high, instead of being on proper.

huh?

muschi

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2005, 04:34:00 pm »
same way i dont get wearing your pants around your knees.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2005, 09:19:00 am »
I'm not a hat wearer of any sort myself, but don't really have a problem with some doodle wearing his wankees or redsox hat or whatever, to show support of their favourite team. I do have a problem with the twats who wear them backwards or sideways though.

"You're not a baseball catcher, you don't even have the hard hat on top of it...you look like the complete twat that you are."

In fact, if I was a politician I would propose a bill that anyone wearing a baseball hat backwards or sideways, (or golf sun visor upside down for that matter) can be severly 'dope slapped' without any retribution for said 'dope slapper'

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2005, 09:20:00 am »
  same way i dont get wearing your pants around your knees.
Or womens clothing and giving them another name, like kilt for example.

...and while I'm venting, what's with the contorted hand gestures? You look like you have severe arthritis of the hands you stupid fuck!