Author Topic: Best Sign or Banner @ Pro Choice march  (Read 15172 times)

godsshoeshine

Re: Best Sign or Banner @ Pro Choice march
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2004, 01:14:00 pm »
how can you tell if any of those girls are good looking? those photos are blurry as hell.
o/\o

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2004, 01:15:00 pm »
http://abc.go.com/primetime/thepractice/bios/camryn_manheim.html

she looks like she could steamroll three pro-lifers at a time.

Originally posted by nkotbie:
  Karyn Manheim Steamroller?

Originally posted by My Balls Can DJ:
  What handbook did you read that one in?

Originally posted by Bags:

Originally posted by Bollocks:
  I bet they're floppy when unrestrained.
As *natural* big tits should be....      ;)    [/b]
[/b]
[/b]

mankie

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2004, 02:05:00 pm »
 [QB] http://abc.go.com/primetime/thepractice/bios/camryn_manheim.html

What's your fascination with making fun of heavy people?

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2004, 02:17:00 pm »
They're one of the few "groups" of people the politically correct world will still allow me to make fun of. Not that I would lump all heavy people into one group. I am selective in who I make fun of, heavy or not.

[QB]    http://abc.go.com/primetime/thepractice/bios/camryn_manheim.html    

What's your fascination with making fun of heavy people? [/b]

Bags

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2004, 02:22:00 pm »
Or why the assumption it was a march of fat lesbian chicks?

From the Post's coverage:

This is what a feminist looks like:

Like a Powerpuff Girl went to college and got tattoos and somehow managed to keep great skin. Like, with magenta stripes in her cascading curly hair. Walking around with a precious paper parasol, only with that pernicious c-word painted on top. Like the Mall had been turned into an enormous aisle of pink books filled with assertive heroines, a mixing of chick lit, "Charlie's Angels" and ferocious politics....

And the guys! These could be, like, some of the best boyfriends and husbands ever. They all have perfect three-day stubble and look like Gideon Yago from MTV.

Many of the men were also wearing "This Is What a Feminist Looks Like" T-shirts. One Asian American guy had on a pink shirt that said "Cute Guys for Women's Lives," and he was cute, and they swooned and took pictures of him with their tiny cell phone cameras, then there was a guy in a shirt that read "Feminist Chicks Dig Me," then came a guy in a long pink sarong-style skirt with a white dress shirt and necktie and pink do-rag on his head.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 02:25:00 pm »
clearly the post is wrong. we have seen 3 blurry pics and heard from people who were near the march. clearly they are in a better position to judge the attractiveness of the marchers rather than people that actually attended and the news media
o/\o

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2004, 02:27:00 pm »
Admittedly, I wasn't at the march, and am just going on what I saw in Adams-Morgan in Saturday night.

Maybe the cute ones were hanging out elsewhere. They probably weren't stuffing their faces in A-M, like I was.

That was probably the first time I've gone out in Adams-Moron on a weekend night in my seven years here. I definitely see your point about the idiot factor in Adams-Moron. I'm sure I will continue to avoid that scene.

Or why the assumption it was a march of fat lesbian chicks?

From the Post's coverage:

This is what a feminist looks like:

Like a Powerpuff Girl went to college and got tattoos and somehow managed to keep great skin. Like, with magenta stripes in her cascading curly hair. Walking around with a precious paper parasol, only with that pernicious c-word painted on top. Like the Mall had been turned into an enormous aisle of pink books filled with assertive heroines, a mixing of chick lit, "Charlie's Angels" and ferocious politics....

And the guys! These could be, like, some of the best boyfriends and husbands ever. They all have perfect three-day stubble and look like Gideon Yago from MTV.

Many of the men were also wearing "This Is What a Feminist Looks Like" T-shirts. One Asian American guy had on a pink shirt that said "Cute Guys for Women's Lives," and he was cute, and they swooned and took pictures of him with their tiny cell phone cameras, then there was a guy in a shirt that read "Feminist Chicks Dig Me," then came a guy in a long pink sarong-style skirt with a white dress shirt and necktie and pink do-rag on his head.

vansmack

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2004, 02:31:00 pm »

Maybe the cute ones were hanging out elsewhere.

Smackette and her friends were hanging out in Cleveland Park after the rally.  They're cute.
27>34

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2004, 02:34:00 pm »
The little Jewish dweebs who work for the Post probably just have low standards.   :p  

Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  clearly the post is wrong. we have seen 3 blurry pics and heard from people who were near the march. clearly they are in a better position to judge the attractiveness of the marchers rather than people that actually attended and the news media

Bags

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2004, 02:40:00 pm »
So far only balls has insinuated it was a particularly ugly, unfuckable crowd, and he wasn't there.  

Isn't there a spectrum from "the good looking ONE" that y'all are referring to, to normal, to "send 'em to the farm" ugly that balls likes to go on about?

mankie

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2004, 02:52:00 pm »
 [QB] They're one of the few "groups" of people the politically correct world will still allow me to make fun of. Not that I would lump all heavy people into one group. I am selective in who I make fun of, heavy or not.

There's always the Brits....God knows we poke fun at the doodles so it's only fair really, and we don't mind either.

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2004, 02:56:00 pm »
Somebody should make me a list of things that one can make fun of Brits about. I guess I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to British culture compared to most people on this board.

Being American, and being a few pounds overweight myself, I'm more aware of fat culture.

[QB] They're one of the few "groups" of people the politically correct world will still allow me to make fun of. Not that I would lump all heavy people into one group. I am selective in who I make fun of, heavy or not.

There's always the Brits....God knows we poke fun at the doodles so it's only fair really, and we don't mind either. [/b]

godsshoeshine

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2004, 02:56:00 pm »

So far only balls has insinuated it was a particularly ugly, unfuckable crowd, and he wasn't there.  

Isn't there a spectrum from "the good looking ONE" that y'all are referring to, to normal, to "send 'em to the farm" ugly that balls likes to go on about? [/b]
someone else made the 'spot the good looking one' thing. i was kidding. i mean, there were plenty of nice looking girls, but what would i care anyway? i was with my girlfriend. its like saying a wilco concert wouldn't be worth it if it was all fat chicks. who really cares?
o/\o

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2004, 02:59:00 pm »
Exactly. And ugly girls get laid, too. I remember laying a few myself.

Isn't there a spectrum from "the good looking ONE" that y'all are referring to, to normal, to "send 'em to the farm" ugly that balls likes to go on about? [/b]
someone else made the 'spot the good looking one' thing. i was kidding. i mean, there were plenty of nice looking girls, but what would i care anyway? i was with my girlfriend. its like saying a wilco concert wouldn't be worth it if it was all fat chicks. who really cares? [/b]

mankie

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2004, 02:59:00 pm »

someone else made the 'spot the good looking one' thing. i was kidding. i mean, there were plenty of nice looking girls, but what would i care anyway? i was with my girlfriend. its like saying a wilco concert wouldn't be worth it if it was all fat chicks. who really cares? [/b]
That was me, and I was just being facecous.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL "FACECOUS"???? IS THAT RIGHT BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW I TYPE IT IT LOOKS WRONG!
   :mad: