Author Topic: i really hate this band....  (Read 3866 times)

jude376

Re: i really hate this band....
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 03:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by MindCage:
  You people that say you hate Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin just don't smoke pot or not enough   ;)  

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
You know, I think you may be right about that.

sonickteam2

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 03:18:00 pm »
i dont smoke pot at all, havent in over 10 years and there is no band better than Pink Floyd, to me.

freakoretardo

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 03:55:00 pm »
Hate Floyd and Zeppelin?

Puh-lease

Hipster doofuses.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 03:58:00 pm »
In 1990 or so I was living with my best friend during his hippie/motorcycle/easy-rider/bearded/patchouli phase (any guesses, pharmacist?)

Anyway, for one solid year, all I heard from his room was Hendrix, Sabbath, Blue Cheer and the Doors.  All bands I loved.  It was years before I could enjoy ANY of those bands.....

He actually had those buck-skin moccasin type boot things....I still tease him about it to this day!!!

Guiny

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 04:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by freakoretardo:
  Hate Floyd and Zeppelin?

Puh-lease

Hipster doofuses.
I love Pink Floyd but am starting to get used to Led Zeppelin, I couldnt stand them for awhile because years ago working in a warehouse up north, we had classic rock on the speakers as we worked.  Well, every other song it seemed like was Zeppelin, even a Zep set at 10 p.m.  It got to the point that everytime we heard Zeppelin, we just wanted to rip the speakers out.  Now, that I've been away from that job and not listening to them as much, I'm starting to actually like them more when I hear their songs.

Ok, just a little too much babbling on there.

eltee

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 05:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by the sonick:

Originally posted by The Cooler:
 So I guess it depends on whether or not you like the influencing person.     :p  
hehe.

not with Celine Dion though. [/b]
Or, perhaps how loud and long the music is played. I endured hours of Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Sabbath, etc. growing up. (the knob was set to 11!) Funny though, it's a nostalgic moment now when I think of it.  :p