Author Topic: Father of the Year: Ted Nugent!  (Read 10305 times)

Re: Father of the Year: Ted Nugent!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 12:00:00 pm »
Would you do her too?

So are you saying chicks aren't cool?

Originally posted by Groundskeeper's Willy:

Originally posted by Bags:
  Oh yes, Willy, I'm a chick.  I get the user name thing, (ie, I thought Skeeter was a guy at first), but do my posts sound like a dude?  Just curious....  If so, I'm GAY for Dave Grohl, Kevin Smith and Tim Robbins!      ;)    
You seem too cool to be a chick!
 but I did think that when you were a guy you were kind of effeminate!!!    ;)   [/b]

Celeste

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2004, 12:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
 ...it's very refreshing to hear a women say a father should be more than a monthy check
very refreshing? what the hell kind of women do you encounter? I think most would prefer to have the man as a husband and father if he is a worthy person

Celeste

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2004, 12:10:00 pm »
 I'm a chick.

Groundskeeper's Willy:

funniest exchange I've heard this week...gimme a break!

mankie

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2004, 01:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by Harriet Balls:

...it's very refreshing to hear a women say a father should be more than a monthy check
very refreshing? what the hell kind of women do you encounter? I think most would prefer to have the man as a husband and father if he is a worthy person [/b]
When a marraige fails and the wife gets the kids, which she will in the US unless she's a foriegner...'most' ex-wives want the dad to have nothing to do with the kids other than write that ALL IMPORTANT check every month so she can spend it on manicures, shoes, makeup etc..that's the point I was making.

http://dadsrights.org/

Celeste

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2004, 01:16:00 pm »
 When a marraige fails and the wife gets the kids, which she will in the US unless she's a foriegner...'most' ex-wives want the dad to have nothing to do with the kids other than write that ALL IMPORTANT check every month so she can spend it on manicures, shoes, makeup etc..that's the point I was making.

well if I was divorced from my husband, I wouldn't want shit from him financially, anyway(not my realy husband who I would never divorce, but, hypothetically speaking)

mankie

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2004, 01:21:00 pm »

well if I was divorced from my husband, I wouldn't want shit from him financially, anyway(not my realy husband who I would never divorce, but, hypothetically speaking) [/b]
What if you had a couple of kids and he came out of the closet (again) so divorced you? Wouldn't you want him to contribute financially to the children.....he should.

Celeste

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2004, 01:34:00 pm »
  What if you had a couple of kids and he came out of the closet (again) so divorced you? Wouldn't you want him to contribute financially to the children.....he should.
hypothetically, if my husband came out as gay after he'd already promised to be with me and have a family with me, I'd expect him to stay married to me and live in our house until the kids were in college or something...I'd let him go be gay and have lovers and stuff, and I'd have my own, but if he wants contact with the kid, he'd have to stay on the scene as the dad...if he didn't want to be on the scene...then that's cool...but I would interpret that to mean he really didn't care to be a part of his kids' life...I wouldn't want his cash, either, fuck him...

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2004, 01:36:00 pm »
What if your kid converted to Islam and then joined with the Taliban?

ggw

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2004, 01:37:00 pm »
 well if I was divorced from my husband, I wouldn't want shit from him financially
Looks like you found a perfect match!

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2004, 02:46:00 pm »
I've never been IN any closet. I've been out of the closet as bi to those who needed to know since even before the days you were homeless and sleeping in your car.

well if I was divorced from my husband, I wouldn't want shit from him financially, anyway(not my realy husband who I would never divorce, but, hypothetically speaking) [/b]
What if you had a couple of kids and he came out of the closet (again) so divorced you? Wouldn't you want him to contribute financially to the children.....he should. [/b]

G.Love

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2004, 03:33:00 pm »

I'm a chick.

Groundskeeper's Willy:

funniest exchange I've heard this week...gimme a break! [/b]
This here Willy has got just the break you need Mrs Balls(on chin)!!!

and Mr. Balls - the comment too cool to be a chick was based on her knowledge of sports, acceptance of Howard Stern, and other comments that could be classified in the Male 21-45 years old demographic.

mankie

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2004, 03:37:00 pm »

but if he wants contact with the kid, he'd have to stay on the scene as the dad...if he didn't want to be on the scene...then that's cool...but I would interpret that to mean he really didn't care to be a part of his kids' life... fuck him... [/b]
And with this ladies and gentlemen of the jury I rest my case.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 03:39:00 pm »
 I thought Skeeter was a guy at first
Hey! I just noticed this.  I am most definitely a guy.

Celeste

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2004, 03:58:00 pm »

but if he wants contact with the kid, he'd have to stay on the scene as the dad...if he didn't want to be on the scene...then that's cool...but I would interpret that to mean he really didn't care to be a part of his kids' life... fuck him... [/b]
And with this ladies and gentlemen of the jury I rest my case. [/b]
what? people have to keep their commitmets, otherwise there are no grounds on which to build a family or a marriage...I would let him be gay, I would forgive infidelities of a "straight" man, to some extent, if they were infrequent and non-emotional, but if he does not think enough of me or the kid to live with us, as a family in a home and be a dad and do dad things...well why should the whole rest of the family cater to this person's whims just so he can pretend he's a good father?

I said I wouldn't want his money...

keithstg

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2004, 03:59:00 pm »

And with this ladies and gentlemen of the jury I rest my case. [/b]
what? people have to keep their commitmets, otherwise there are no grounds on which to build a family or a marriage...I would let him be gay, I would forgive infidelities of a "straight" man, to some extent, if they were infrequent and non-emotional, but if he does not think enough of me or the kid to live with us, as a family in a home and be a dad and do dad things...well why should the whole rest of the family cater to this person's whims just so he can pretend he's a good father? [/b]
If people have to keep their commitments, why would you forgive infidelities?