Author Topic: doughty at black cat sold out??  (Read 4003 times)

chokedamp

doughty at black cat sold out??
« on: February 03, 2003, 02:16:00 pm »
could it be? tix just went on sale friday but i cannot get them.<P>hmm<BR>

jadetree

Re: doughty at black cat sold out??
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 02:20:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chokedamp:<BR><B>could it be? tix just went on sale friday but i cannot get them.<P>hmm</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you look at ticketmaster most of the new black cat stuff is currently not on sale, I am sure they will be available in a couple of days, or even tomorrow.

chknfngrs

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2003, 06:05:00 pm »
check it out now. <A HREF="http://www.ticketmaster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketmaster.com[/url]

Relaxer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 12:20:00 pm »
Anybody know if this show is sold out? I've heard that it is, but the Black Cat Web site doesn't reflect it.
oword

ggw

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 12:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Relaxer:<BR><B>Anybody know if this show is sold out? I've heard that it is, but the Black Cat Web site doesn't reflect it. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>According to TicketMaster tickets are still available.  I don't feel like paying $7-$8 additional fees on a $12 ticket, so I hope the snow keeps some people away and there are still tickets available at the door.

chknfngrs

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 01:16:00 pm »
you could call the club too. or ticketbastard.

Relaxer

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2003, 01:20:00 pm »
Yeah, I'll call the club, but it doesn't open until tonight. According to Ticketmasterbater (as well as the BC Web site and the concert hotline), tix are still available. But a friend of mine thought he saw a sign at the club saying it was sold out.
oword

chknfngrs

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2003, 02:07:00 pm »
someone with more time than me can call The booking line is (202) 667-4527. Booking hours are Monday to Thursday 12:00-4:00pm <P>

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2003, 02:14:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chknfngrs:<BR><B>someone with more time than me can call The booking line is (202) 667-4527. Booking hours are Monday to Thursday 12:00-4:00pm <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think that's a fax number.<P>

Che

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2003, 11:04:00 pm »
Does Doughty do in concert? Does he preform alot of SC music?  Soes he preform with a band. Soul Coughing used to be one of my favorite bands and i use to see them all the time but I never make it to Doughty's shows.<BR>I doubt its sold out, doesnt say anything about it on the website.

chknfngrs

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2003, 11:46:00 pm »
ya - way to post at 10PM night of show.<P>doughty plays sc stuff, he wrote most of it. also stuff that's not sc. but dammmm fine.<P>weren't it for the snow, I'd be there.

Che

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2003, 01:04:00 am »
I'll see him next time.  Haha I thought the show was tomorrow night.  Damn there go my plans for tomorrow, I might go to that superdrag show if I have that date right.

chknfngrs

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2003, 10:35:00 am »
how many  people were there?

ggw

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2003, 10:49:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chknfngrs:<BR><B>how many  people were there?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Half-full, maybe a little more.<P>Very good show. Lots of new stuff (or at least, new to me).