Author Topic: senators part 3  (Read 8835 times)

sonickteam2

Re: senators part 3
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2004, 01:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 As a pissed off 11 year old Red Sox fan, I turned around, ready to deck whatever fucking Yankee fan had done that. Turned out to be one of my friends.

nobody that disrespects your Red Sox hat is your friend.   :(

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2004, 01:28:00 pm »
Well he aint my friend anymore.

Another Red Sox hat story...my brother was living in Baltimore a few years ago, and was walking in the area just outside of the Inner Harbor, heading toward Federal Hill.

Three youths proceeded to run by and steal his Red Sox hat off of his head. He proceeded the pull a knife out and start chasing them. They freaked, dropped his hat, and ran.

With that much fan dedication, the Sox better win the series...

Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 As a pissed off 11 year old Red Sox fan, I turned around, ready to deck whatever fucking Yankee fan had done that. Turned out to be one of my friends.

nobody that disrespects your Red Sox hat is your friend.    :(  [/b]

Random Citizen

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2004, 04:30:00 pm »
Looks like the official announcement will be made today at 5. Washington Post front page says, "Baseball Returns to Washington

Commissioner Selig tells Mayor Williams the news that the Expos will move to D.C. is official."

ratioci nation

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2004, 05:10:00 pm »
I just watched a few minutes of the announcement, some pretty cheesy stuff.

flawd101

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2004, 07:44:00 pm »
i got fucked.  the loudon county site was 10-15 mins. walking from my house...  i go to the 7-11 and burger king right next to the site  :(    :mad:    :confused: