Author Topic: RadioHead - Merriweather Post Pavilion  (Read 41330 times)

dtqjr

Re: RadioHead - Merriweather Post Pavilion
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2003, 02:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by dtqjr:
  By chance does anyone know how the seats are numbered at Merriweather.  For example, in the left center section, would seat 9 or 11 be closer to the center of the stage?  Thanks.
actually, i thought seats 1 and 2 were next to each other, dead center, and then it went like this kind of

and so on.

arent the odd seats and even seats together? [/b]
I received my WASTE tickets today and I have left center section and they are all odd numbered seats.

sonickteam2

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2003, 02:50:00 pm »
did they come Fed Ex or what? and did you need to sign for them?

dtqjr

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2003, 06:57:00 pm »
They were sent from Arlington, originally arrived on Friday but I was not there to sign for them.  I got them in my hands today.  Sent FedEx.

sonickteam2

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 07:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by dtqjr:

They were sent from Arlington, originally arrived on Friday but I was not there to sign for them.  I got them in my hands today.  Sent FedEx. [/b]
ok, i just got a email from WASTE stating that my "order was dispatched"  :)  they gave me a trx number that didnt work, but perhaps they were shipped tonight, and i will find out mañana.

lily1

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2003, 08:58:00 pm »
i just got an email from hfs that more pavilion seats were releasted. they must have reconfigured the stage. i bet they are killer seats too.

sonickteam2

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2003, 10:04:00 pm »
they sure did!!! and not only that, but i bought 4 tickets from wASTE and 4 from ticketmaster, and i just now pulled up tickets in the row IN FRONT OF the row i bought the morning they went on sale!  freakin jerks! i hope my waste tickets are better than GfreakinG

J'Mal

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2003, 01:00:00 am »
not going.

i used to love radiohead, from the start with pablo honey.  OK computer was the raddest.  Then Kid A came out, I listened to it once, and tuned them out completely ever since.  something about that album just killed my (fervent) interest in that band.

Mongo

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2003, 12:22:00 pm »
well that sucks.  I don't feel like trying to unload my lawn seats so I'll just sit with the groundlings.  I have pit for west palm beach anyway so I don't mind.  Supergrass opens there too  :D

sonickteam2

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2003, 02:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:
  I got my w.a.s.t.e. tickets via FedEx today. Row  K Center section. Excellent seats in other words.

Sorry I missed you at the Siren Fest, nkotb! It was quite the day with the roller coaster, water rides and then the bands on top of it all... I'm definitely going again next year.
awww, yeah, I got Row K Left Center section....hot damn not bad.  I cannot wait.

indefinitely

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 08:22:00 pm »
lucked out and got right center row C when TM released more seats. i had resigned myself to not going b/c i didn't want to be stuck on the lawn.

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2003, 04:12:00 pm »
I got my tickets for the Toronto show next Saturday !!!! General Admission Pit tickets. I am the happiest Radiohead fan alive today.

Mom's home cooking and Radiohead all in one weekend!

too good, too good.

Jaguär

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2003, 04:15:00 pm »
I think it's time to start placing wagers on the weather and the Merriweather (no pun intended) show......as I hear thunder off in the background.  :roll:

mankie

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2003, 04:20:00 pm »
What's Canadian home cooking by the way...and don't say bacon!

mankie

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2003, 04:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  What's Canadian home cooking by the way...and don't say bacon!
Sorry, "eh"...didn't mean to be rude.

Mongo

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2003, 04:55:00 pm »
I decided to stick with my Lawn tickets instead of buying pavillion seats when ticketmolester re-released them.  For that very reason I predict will rain cats and dogs with 4 direct lightning strikes.  Radiohead will be forced to cancel and the pavillion will be torched and burned to the ground by rioting DC area Radiohead fans who have had enough of mother nature foiling their life-long plans of seeing Radiohead play.  Bring a poncho.