Author Topic: So  (Read 9542 times)

paige

Re: So
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2003, 11:05:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B>i had planned in advance to play hooky today.  i went to philly for a little walk around south street and a show.  the roads were perfectly clear, and nobody was on them.  it was a good day.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what show did you see? south street always manages to get good bands<BR>

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2003, 12:26:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> what show did you see? south street always manages to get good bands</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>we went to the electric factory to see the used.  i wanted the "not being kicked in the head during the whole set" experience.  i don't mind working shows that i enjoy, but sometimes i want to go somewhere and just watch them.  that way i also get to spend time with my friends before and after they play.<P>the real reason we go to shows in philly is to get lorenzo and sons pizza on south street, though.  the show is just an excuse.

tenpercenter

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2003, 01:58:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guiny:<BR><B>(Wonders if he still has a job)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey. i still have the job. i managed to pull the "work from home" deal. we'll see the sentiment come monday.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B>the name now makes sense. </B><BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>perhaps you're right about the name. its something that managed to stick nice high school. its a frank black song about iggy pop if that makes it any cooler. <P>"i'm another tenpercenter, my mind is like an ocean" - f. black

paige

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2003, 12:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> we went to the electric factory to see the used.  i wanted the "not being kicked in the head during the whole set" experience.  i don't mind working shows that i enjoy, but sometimes i want to go somewhere and just watch them.  that way i also get to spend time with my friends before and after they play.<P>the real reason we go to shows in philly is to get lorenzo and sons pizza on south street, though.  the show is just an excuse.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>mmmm i love that place. south street has a lot of fun stuff but because it's so similar to a really compressed georgetown and has a lot  lot lot people running around there all the time, i don't go that often when i'm up there. manayunk is neat though