Author Topic: JAXX - On The Market? (article from S'Field Connection  (Read 4991 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: JAXX - On The Market? (article from S'Field Connection
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 10:10:00 am »
So whose going to see Roadrunner Records recording artist De Novo Dahl at the Velvet Lounge on 2/17?
T.Rex

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:00 am »
They're also opening for the amazing   :roll:   Jesse Malin at Iota in March.

Originally posted by kosmo:
  So whose going to see Roadrunner Records recording artist De Novo Dahl at the Velvet Lounge on 2/17?

TheREALHunter

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 11:13:00 am »
Originally posted by Lambofgodfan:
  Wow this these people on the forum are hilarious. I never said metal is big. Actually thats the complete opposite of what I'm saying. What is this a republican debate? And I know a lot of my shit on metal. So dont assume shit. Ive seen Napalm Death, Megadeth, In Flames, Heaven and Hell and many other old school metal acts play. And I never heard of the deceased but I doubt they have had much of an impact on metal. And to that lady Kat who said she helped make Lamb of God big more power to you. Landing them on some little headbangers ball tour and 2 a.m rotation on mtv2 is quite a success. Lamb of god is big because they are on countless covers of magazines. Their drummers been on the cover of modern drummer. Their guitar players been on the cover of many guitar magazines. That shows how appreciated they are as musicians. I'm sure you guys dont know this becuase none of you actually know how to play an instrument. They are successful because they've done countless touring and worked their asses off making albums. So dont downgrade the bands success to you. And I have no fucking clue what these other posers are talking about its not even worth an arguement. And its really making me laugh that everyone assumes this talk is about lamb of god just because they are in my name. Running out of ideas? I dont hate fm radio, I just dont want my music prefencences be from something that controls what I listen to. I prefer metal is what comes down to. So yea you guys can go listen to your emo love songs in your corner.
Oh you've most DEFINITELY erased all doubt as to what a fucking moron you are, I can only hope that this is a troll created by some indie-rocker on here for a few yuks.  Go learn a little bit about the genre that you supposedly champion, your assumption that seeing Megadeth live (opening for Heaven and Hell I'm sure, how convenient to see them at the same time! haha) gives you ANY credibility is fucking laughable.  Actually let me finish laughing before you tell me that you're a troll and that I've been wasting my time making this post.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 11:15:00 am »
Originally posted by snailhook:

lambofgodfan, do yourself a favor and check out the mighty deceased. in the late '80s/early '90s, their brand of thrash/death metal was unparalleled. king fowley used to drum and sing at the same time, but now he just sings, and he is one of the best metal frontmen out there. deceased are from northern virginia and are still kicking it, and i hope to book them at the velvet lounge soon. see them if you get the chance. they also have numerous records on relapse if you wanna buy something.
It's good to see that at least SOMEONE on here has a clue as opposed to only getting the opinion of a teenage moron that only laps up everything that headbangers ball feeds him.  I'm sure he jacks off at the mere mention of Relapse Records; might want to see who their flagship band was buddy.