Author Topic: Donnie Darko  (Read 11559 times)

markie

Re: Donnie Darko
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2003, 05:24:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> just look in one of the more recent issues of "Interview" with the 'new catchers in the rye' -- i think that shes pretty but some pictures her head just looks weird and older than she really is</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Paige, much as it pains me to agree with you.....<P> <P>I too think she is a bit dodgy looking in photographs. I havent seen the movie, but from the stills she looks a bit haggard.

paige

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2003, 05:30:00 pm »
ok! so im not the only one here. just at some angles she does look a bit.. yes.. haggard. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Paige, much as it pains me to agree with you.....<P>    <P>I too think she is a bit dodgy looking in photographs. I havent seen the movie, but from the stills she looks a bit haggard.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

thirsty moore

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2003, 05:37:00 pm »
I think she's really attractive.  Even in that picture that you posted.

jadetree

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2003, 05:40:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thirsty moore:<BR><B>I think she's really attractive.  Even in that picture that you posted.  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>agreed

Celeste

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2003, 05:42:00 pm »
me too

Dandy01

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2003, 05:47:00 pm »
I prefer Donnie, I mean Jake, but out of the two Maggie pics posted, I'd say the more recent one looks better.

paige

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2003, 07:54:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B>I prefer Donnie, I mean Jake, but out of the two Maggie pics posted, I'd say the more recent one looks better.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>mmmm jake... so hot.

Dandy01

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2003, 08:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> mmmm jake... so hot.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you should be in his next press junket  

paige

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2003, 08:13:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> you should be in his next press junket   </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>or in his bed....

Dandy01

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2003, 08:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> or in his bed....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>me first!

paige

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2003, 08:16:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> me first!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you can have maggie. hahaha.

Dandy01

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2003, 08:18:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> you can have maggie. hahaha.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no way!  well, we can also share..

paige

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2003, 08:19:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> no way!  well, we can also share..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah ill take mon weds fri, you get tues thurs sun?

Dandy01

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2003, 08:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> yeah ill take mon weds fri, you get tues thurs sun?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that's not what I meant, but that'll work  

paige

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2003, 08:25:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> that's not what I meant, but that'll work   </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>umm.what other sharing were you referring to? sorry, im not into those 2 on 1 things. haha