Author Topic: Praise be to God!  (Read 16460 times)

calecp01

Praise be to God!
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:38:00 pm »

azaghal1981

Re: Praise be to God!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:42:00 pm »
Do Evangellical preachers die in trifectas too?

Come on Pat and James!
احمد

jd930

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 03:44:00 pm »
The title of this thread has made my day.  And good things do come in threes, so I'll remain hopefully optimistic.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 03:48:00 pm »
Can we include Al Sharpton in the trifecta?

Sir HC

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 04:51:00 pm »
I guess Fundamentally Oral Bill got the funding to send him home.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 07:14:00 pm »
from productshopnyc.com

JERRY FALWELL | Finally Fucking Dead

Rev. Jerry Falwell is dead at the age of 73. May he burn in hell. Disagree with my harsh words? Well then, read some of his quotes..........

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters."
 -Rev Jerry Falwell

"The Jews are returning to their land of unbelief. They are spiritually blind and desperately in need of their Messiah and Savior."
 -Jerry Falwell, Listen, America!

"And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say, "You helped this happen."
 -Rev Jerry Falwell, blaming civil libertarians, feminists, homosexuals, and abortion rights supporters for the terrorist attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, quoted from John F Harris, "God Gave US 'What We Deserve,' Falwell Says," The Washington Post (September 14, 2001)

"I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our country, we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken them over again and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that will be!"
 -Rev Jerry Falwell, America Can Be Saved, 1979 pp. 52-53, from Albert J Menendez and Edd Doerr, The Great Quotations on Religious Freedom

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."
 -Jerry Falwell (attributed: source unknown)

"The ACLU is to Christians what the American Nazi party is to Jews."
 -Rev Jerry Falwell

"The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country."
 -Rev Jerry Falwell, Sermon, July 4, 1976

"There is no separation of church and state. Modern US Supreme Courts have raped the Constitution and raped the Christian faith and raped the churches by misinterpreting what the Founders had in mind in the First Amendment to the Constitution."
 -Jerry Falwell

"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible,without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc."
 -Jerry Falwell, Finding Inner Peace and Strength

"I listen to feminists and all these radical gals - most of them are failures. They've blown it. Some of them have been married, but they married some Casper Milquetoast who asked permission to go to the bathroom. These women just need a man in the house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate men - that's their problem."
 -Jerry Falwell
(_|_)

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 07:51:00 pm »
Me and my Tinky Winky Doll are going to sleep well tonight.
27>34

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 08:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  Me and my Tinky Winky Doll are going to sleep well tonight.
Is it safe to wear purple again?

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 08:39:00 pm »
Later,Bitch!

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 08:46:00 pm »
Great balls of fire!

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 09:16:00 pm »
Did he ever kill anyone?  No?  All he really wanted to do was to save that black foetus from being aborted.  Yet you treat him like he was Cho-seung Hui.

Have some respect for the dead. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites you lot are!

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 09:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by Psychoda alternata:
  Did he ever kill anyone?  No?  All he really wanted to do was to save that black foetus from being aborted.  Yet you treat him like he was Cho-seung Hui.

Did Hitler ever kill anyone?

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:
  Did Hitler ever kill anyone?
Only by proxy. EDIT: Unless we count his suicide.

azaghal1981

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 10:03:00 pm »
Larry Flint should have some sort of update tying in Falwell's death done to that cartoon he got in trouble for in the early 80's.
احمد

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 10:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

Originally posted by Psychoda alternata:

Did Hitler ever kill anyone? [/b]
Didn't Adolf kill as a soldier in WWI?

Was Falwell a dictator?  Or did you just disagree with his views.  Did he kill millions?  

Or doesn't his right to freedom of expression jibe with your own tailor made politically correct nativity scene?  Why don't you move to a country where everyone always agrees on the same things...North Korea comes to mind.