Author Topic: Marilyn Manson  (Read 14651 times)

Guiny

Re: Marilyn Manson
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2004, 12:25:00 pm »
I'm goin' cause I do like his music, but I at least want to see him once.

gardash

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2004, 01:21:00 pm »
i got two tickets so does anyone know when they will come to me by mail? I chose regular mailing for $3.25. I live in maryland, like one hour from 9.30. thanks. see ya at the show.

Jaguär

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2004, 09:13:00 pm »
I'd say 3 days to a week max.

gardash

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 11:08:00 pm »
COOL GOT FINALLY MY TICKETS! Guys, I need your help. It will be my first Manson show, so is it gonna be crazy show to the fullest and what are relatively safe and good seats? And if doors open at 9.00, when should i come to get the best seats? appreciate your help guys!

dtqjr

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 11:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by gardash:
  COOL GOT FINALLY MY TICKETS! Guys, I need your help. It will be my first Manson show, so is it gonna be crazy show to the fullest and what are relatively safe and good seats? And if doors open at 9.00, when should i come to get the best seats? appreciate your help guys!
I doubt there will be a safe seat in the house.  Do you realize you are putting your life at risk by attending this show?  A fair number of people will not make it out of there alive that evening.

burleSK101

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2004, 12:10:00 am »
Originally posted by dtqjr:

I doubt there will be a safe seat in the house.  Do you realize you are putting your life at risk by attending this show?  A fair number of people will not make it out of there alive that evening. [/b]
hahah first of all.. there is no SEATS.. ya, we are going to stand. there is going to be a couple assholes in the pit.. if they try to get your out of their way.. you make sure you don't let them push them.. or do whatever the hell you gotta do.
 be tough. good luck, and i will see you soon. >=)

gardash

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2004, 10:02:00 am »
I understand that there will be no seats. But when is the best time to come to get the best seats?

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2004, 10:29:00 am »
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, but the answer is to get there as early as you can.  The earlier you get there, the closer to the front of the line you'll be.  If you want to be front and center, get there at 8am that morning and wait there until they open the doors.  The longer you wait to get in line, the further back you'll be.

gardash

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2004, 03:29:00 pm »
thanks. but i mean at 8 in the morning and knowing that they open doors at 9 evening. isn't that crazy? i mean waiting so much. what about around 5-6? do you think people will be there waiting since morning?

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2004, 03:31:00 pm »
I would imagine a lot of the Manson Family wouldn't haver anything better to do with their time. What do you think?

thanks. but i mean at 8 in the morning and knowing that they open doors at 9 evening. isn't that crazy? i mean waiting so much. what about around 5-6? do you think people will be there waiting since morning?

gardash

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2004, 03:33:00 pm »
i mean i really can't imagine people waiting in line for the whole day since 8? you know?

helicon1

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2004, 04:18:00 pm »
  i mean i really can't imagine people waiting in line for the whole day since 8? you know?
Well, how devoted of a fan are you?

gardash

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2004, 04:34:00 pm »
well, i am a big fan of manson but just your personal opinion are you going to be there by 8?

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2004, 04:34:00 pm »
There's a message from someone earlier in this thread that mentions getting there 5-7 hours before showtime.  I predict by 5-6 o'clock there's a line down the block. If you want to be right up front (or get a good balcony spot) for a show that's this popular, you'd better be prepared to spend a lot of time in line.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2004, 05:31:00 pm »
There were people out there that early the last time he played at the club. I wandered up around 10am to see the madhouse of people for the tickets the club only had for sale I think for Blink 182 and then the Manson kids hanging out. When I got there, it was only a handful of Mansonites waiting. That's a long time to sit and not use a bathroom, or an alleyway.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3