Author Topic: You and I Are Over  (Read 4931 times)

Venerable Bede

Re: You and I Are Over
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 02:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by BookerT:
  best line of the show was kevin: "will. do."
i think kevin is my favorite character. . .
OU812

nkotb

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 02:28:00 pm »
Him and Creed are tied in my book.  Nothing beat that episode where Michael had shit in his office, and Creed walked in saying "Smells like stew."  Gross.

Originally posted by Venerable Bede:

i think kevin is my favorite character. . . [/b]

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 02:32:00 pm »
Sometimes when Iâ??m sick, or feeling blue, I drink vinegar. I like all kinds: balsamic, vodka, orange juice, leaves.

Originally posted by nkotb:
  Him and Creed are tied in my book.  Nothing beat that episode where Michael had shit in his office, and Creed walked in saying "Smells like stew."  Gross.

i think kevin is my favorite character. . . [/b]
[/b]
nothx

Venerable Bede

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 02:44:00 pm »

or the watermark episode when he stole the money he raised for the woman he got fired.
OU812

nkotb

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 02:46:00 pm »
Yes!  My mom actually hates him because of that episode.  The only other person I've seen get her this mad was Kid Rock's midget friend, Joe C.  

or the watermark episode when he stole the money he raised for the woman he got fired.

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 02:49:00 pm »

or the watermark episode when he stole the money he raised for the woman he got fired. [/b]
lmao. he's probably one of the most talked about characters in my office. like in the beach ep when he grabs the fish out of the water... and the fake id business he runs.
nothx

ratioci nation

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 02:50:00 pm »
But the Jim and Pam thing?  It just totally ruined the show.  The part at the beach last week made me physically uncomfortable.  "The Office" is a comedy about the office place.  It's not "Moonlighting."  It's not "Ed."  It's not about unrequited love. [/QB]
have you seen the British series, because whatever you think its about, it still follows the same major plotlines, including the Jim and Pam story

nkotb

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 02:52:00 pm »
Come on, Brian does have a point.  It's not like anything of a romantic nature ever happened in an office environment  :roll:  

Originally posted by pdx pollard:

But the Jim and Pam thing?  It just totally ruined the show.  The part at the beach last week made me physically uncomfortable.  "The Office" is a comedy about the office place.  It's not "Moonlighting."  It's not "Ed."  It's not about unrequited love. [/b]
have you seen the British series, because whatever you think its about, it still follows the same major plotlines, including the Jim and Pam story [/QB]

K8teebug

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 02:55:00 pm »
But they knew when to end the British series. I think the Jim and Pam thing is tired, but the rest of the American version is still funny.

tigersscareme

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
i loved it.

although "why didn't any of you come to my art show" hit a little close to home.

ratioci nation

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 03:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by K8teebug:
  But they knew when to end the British series. I think the Jim and Pam thing is tired, but the rest of the American version is still funny.
Dawn and Tim didnt get together until after the second series, British series was shorter, but still same timeline

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 12:41:00 am »
I loved the British  version and Ricky Gervais likes to end his series while on top.  The Office - 2 seasons and done and now Extras - 2 seasons and most likely done, from what he has said.

The American verison, in my opinion has actually gotten funnier each season and some of this seasons episodes were the best.  But it will be interesting to see if the show goes downhill if Jim and Pam get together.