Author Topic: Which board member is the most annoying at concerts?  (Read 29614 times)

redsock

Re: Which board member is the most annoying at concerts?
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2004, 03:37:00 pm »
Flawd would not have gone to the Walkmen show...ok, regulars who have not yet been seen:

Lulu, Bags, Thirsty, Walkie, and Paige...and I guess Celeste, but its generally understood Markie doesn't like her. I have a guess...but not sure if that person was at the show last night.

redsock

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2004, 03:38:00 pm »
oh, and Venerable Bede....hmmmmmm

paige

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2004, 03:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:
  Flawd would not have gone to the Walkmen show...ok, regulars who have not yet been seen:

Lulu, Bags, Thirsty, Walkie, and Paige...and I guess Celeste, but its generally understood Markie doesn't like her. I have a guess...but not sure if that person was at the show last night.
i certainly am not the "most annoying" at a show - i know my etiquette   ;)

redsock

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2004, 03:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by i do not heart winter:

i certainly am not the "most annoying" at a show - i know my etiquette    ;)  [/b]
You were not my guess.

mankie

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2004, 03:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by i do not heart winter:

i certainly am not the "most annoying" at a show - i know my etiquette    ;)  [/b]
Just the most annoying on the board.

sonickteam2

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2004, 03:50:00 pm »
they still havent posted yet.

Thirsty?  annoying?  i dont think so, not who i would think.

Celeste

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2004, 03:54:00 pm »

I'm not annoying at a show...I just stand there and listen to the music...possibly grooving a little or head bobbing as I am moved...

redsock

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2004, 03:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  they still havent posted yet.

Thirsty?  annoying?  i dont think so, not who i would think.
I wasn't saying any of them was annoying...but mark thinks somebody is, so I just listed possible candidates and made a guess based on that. I don't think any of them are annoying, but I've never met walkie or paige. And me thinks it is someone markie rarely hangs out with, cause he knows the rest of well enough to not care that we're annoying.

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2004, 04:15:00 pm »
I like to think of my board version persona as my snarky punk rock alter ego. Anybody who meets me expecting the same thing would be sorely disappointed by the soft spoken, mild-mannered, mellow country-rock type of guy they were faced with.

Originally posted by mankie:

Originally posted by mark e smith:

I have been called an asshole 10 times today already. But I am just being me. I dont know how to be anyone else and false platitudes and fake fucking smiles are an anathema to me. [/b]
I think the arseholes of the board know who we are. But the reason I can't help but like Rhett is even though he pisses people off with some of his comments, wether he really means them or not, it's part of his personality and he's not prepared to change just to be liked more. I'd rather someone be themself than fake...Even if I don't really care for someone, I respect them more than the zillion of fake arseholes there are in the world.

I think most would agree, we are all quite nice people in person, our board personas are very different.....no? (except markie, he's a twat, a lovable twat, but a twat nonetheless)   :D  [/b]

sonickteam2

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2004, 04:21:00 pm »
i am just a jerk

everywhere i go.

:)

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2004, 04:34:00 pm »
Is that what they told you when they fired you?

I was fired for not being enthusiastic enough about the product at the Party Warehouse store I worked at. Like I could wax enthused about Little Mermaid party plates with a straight face.

Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  i am just a jerk

everywhere i go.

:)  

sonickteam2

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2004, 04:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rutherford J. Balls:
  Is that what they told you when they fired you?

I was fired for not being enthusiastic enough about the product at the Party Warehouse store I worked at. Like I could wax enthused about Little Mermaid party plates with a straight face.

not quite.  a couple people were stealing from my store, and i DIDNT rat them out.  can you believe that dumb shite?  Crap.  Now i have my evenings free again though.

thirsty moore

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2004, 04:57:00 pm »
I get real loud and drunk at shows.  Which leads me to drop my pants and piss on peoples legs.  They sneer at me, and I laugh.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2004, 05:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  I get real loud and drunk at shows.  Which leads me to drop my pants and piss on peoples legs.  They sneer at me, and I laugh.
wait that was you  :eek:    :eek:    :eek:  bastard
T.Rex

markie

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2004, 05:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
Actually, were you at the Edinburgh festival 6 years ago? In the middle of the fireworks, just as the crowds really get jammed in, some guy lifted his kilt, span round and round and proceded to piss everywhere. It was beautiful.