Author Topic: New Franchise Ideas for Hooters Expansion  (Read 4189 times)

Re: New Franchise Ideas for Hooters Expansion
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 11:13:00 am »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  but not enough girls would go...i mean...some might, but it doesn't seem like they have the same drive guys do.  and if they did go i dont think the place would last as a restaurant like hooters actually is...

its ok for girls to go to hooters and stuff.  but guys would never go to a restaurants with a bunch of ripped guys with large penises...unless they are gay...and then it would become a gay club instead of a restaurant...
How about if instead of beefcake himbos it was Hooter-type chicks wearing strap-ons?  Would guys mind going with their wives then?

Jaguär

Re: New Franchise Ideas for Hooters Expansion
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 11:29:00 am »
Originally posted by Ellis D. Fleischbach:

Originally posted by flawd101:
  but not enough girls would go...i mean...some might, but it doesn't seem like they have the same drive guys do.  and if they did go i dont think the place would last as a restaurant like hooters actually is...

its ok for girls to go to hooters and stuff.  but guys would never go to a restaurants with a bunch of ripped guys with large penises...unless they are gay...and then it would become a gay club instead of a restaurant...
How about if instead of beefcake himbos it was Hooter-type chicks wearing strap-ons?  Would guys mind going with their wives then? [/b]
Rhett wouldn't mind.