Author Topic: Black Cat Shows  (Read 17649 times)

walkman

Re: Black Cat Shows
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2003, 02:18:00 pm »
<B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<P>and about the Ft. Reno deal - that is when i first saw Q and not U, and although i knew that they were good, i just wasn't impressed. And walkman, step in line for Black Eyes! I Fell in love with them last summer (ironically at ft reno)  <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ha!  Did Hugh (bass/vocals) go to your high school?  Noooooooooo!  (Or maybe he did...maybe you were that kid in the corner of my biology class freshman year..who knows?)<P>

paige

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2003, 04:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> Ha!  Did Hugh (bass/vocals) go to your high school?  Noooooooooo!  (Or maybe he did...maybe you were that kid in the corner of my biology class freshman year..who knows?)<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i was that kid, walkman, i was....<BR>

walkman

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2003, 08:50:00 pm »
<B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<P>i was that kid, walkman, i was....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think that kid beat me up for my lunch money, joined an all-girl punk/polka band, and then ended up my date to the junior prom.  Go figure.

paige

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2003, 09:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> I think that kid beat me up for my lunch money, joined an all-girl punk/polka band, and then ended up my date to the junior prom.  Go figure.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i still have the pictures, my love

walkman

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2003, 09:22:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> i still have the pictures, my love</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I burned my set when you dumped me for that scrawny bastard in that five-piece post-punk band with two drummers...WAAAAIIIIIIIT a minute!

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2003, 09:34:00 pm »
I've been impressed the times I've seen Q and Not U. I fell for Black Eyes when I saw them play after Aereogramme last summer at that Studio show. (Though I don't think I can match the devotion of formerly-happy-couple Paige and Walkman...) I think they were playing Black Eyes songs Friday night between the Tone and Oxes sets.

walkman

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2003, 10:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:<BR><B>I've been impressed the times I've seen Q and Not U. I fell for Black Eyes when I saw them play after Aereogramme last summer at that Studio show. (Though I don't think I can match the devotion of formerly-happy-couple Paige and Walkman...) I think they were playing Black Eyes songs Friday night between the Tone and Oxes sets.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So who's the next not-quite-almost-on the verge of-big DC thing?  My vote goes to Et At It (who coincidentally also played at the Black Eyes/Rapture show).<P>P.S.  Paige, I didn't mean what I said about whats-his-face. He's a very nice rat-bastard scrawny punk.  *Sniff* he's lucky to have you...*completely breaks down and puts "Closer" on repeat*

paige

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2003, 11:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> I burned my set when you dumped me for that scrawny bastard in that five-piece post-punk band with two drummers...WAAAAIIIIIIIT a minute!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>it all comes together...<BR>

Captain Jack

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2003, 10:06:00 pm »
The singer from Black Eyes, if that is who youâ??re talking about is quite the scrawny bastard. At Ft. Reno that boy couldnâ??t fill his Dickies, and Dickieâ??s are already quite the ass-less pair of pants.

walkman

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2003, 11:26:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Jack:<BR><B>The singer from Black Eyes, if that is who youâ??re talking about is quite the scrawny bastard. At Ft. Reno that boy couldnâ??t fill his Dickies, and Dickieâ??s are already quite the ass-less pair of pants.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>To be quite honest, I share his ass-less pain.    But don't let it be said that I can't fill my Dickies.

ggw

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2003, 05:08:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B>Sun, 04/06/03<BR>8:30 pm Yeah Yeah Yeahs <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The YYYs just signed a deal with Interscope.<P>Does anyone else smell one album and then a release from their contract?

happiness is all the rage

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2003, 05:11:00 pm »
HAHA yes, me too, me too. but i think it's more acceptable for the ladies to be sans behinds than the boys. you all are supposed to be... you know... "macho" [giggle giggle]<P>  <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> To be quite honest, I share his ass-less pain.    But don't let it be said that I can't fill my Dickies.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

paige

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2003, 05:13:00 pm »
as your prom date, i have the right to say that...... i would know... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> To be quite honest, I share his ass-less pain.    But don't let it be said that I can't fill my Dickies.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

walkman

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2003, 08:43:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>as your prom date, i have the right to say that...... i would know... </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You do have a way with words, paige.  I'll be lookin' out for you at the class reunion...probably near the janitor's closet...

Captain Jack

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2003, 09:02:00 pm »
I'm still lost on what the deal is with you too, I'm sure it's been explained but I can't figure it out. whatever the dude likes screamo and paige is alright, so why should I bother trying to understand.