Author Topic: new found glory and good charlotte at the patriot center  (Read 17599 times)

Re: new found glory and good charlotte at the patriot center
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2003, 01:54:00 pm »
<A HREF="http://www.examiningthescriptures.com/eyeneedl.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.examiningthescriptures.com/eyeneedl.htm[/url] <P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> Nor a junior statistician for the Census Bureau......<P>But were any of those viable vocational pursuits at his time?<P>Doesn't he love all his children equally?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

ggw

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2003, 01:57:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B> <A HREF="http://www.examiningthescriptures.com/eyeneedl.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.examiningthescriptures.com/eyeneedl.htm[/url] <BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's just crap poor people say to try to make themselves feel better.

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2003, 01:58:00 pm »
Probably shit made up by rich people to keep the poor from revolting.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> That's just crap poor people say to try to make themselves feel better.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

markie

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2003, 02:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> That's just crap poor people say to try to make themselves feel better.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No thats just crap the church tells people so that they give more money to the the church......

ggw

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2003, 02:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Probably shit made up by rich people to keep the poor from revolting.<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're revolting enough without any assistance.

markie

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2003, 02:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> You're revolting enough without any assistance.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Pot....Kettle.....<P>"you're black"<BR>

Celeste

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2003, 02:16:00 pm »
 <P>RevCo Rocks!!!!! yeaahhh dude

markie

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2003, 02:40:00 pm »
are you insinuating that Rhetts cock is revolting?<P>

Celeste

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2003, 02:45:00 pm »
I can't comment publicly on Rhett's cock...I'm just talking good music, here, man

markie

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2003, 02:55:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celeste:<BR><B>I can't comment publicly on Rhett's cock...I'm just talking good music, here, man</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>so ami I<P>

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2003, 03:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>   I had always kind of wondered about the identity of someone self-important enough to call himself "Thatguy". Now the truth has been revealed: "Thatguy" is God Almighty (Budha?) (Allah?) himself.<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>self important?  the name comes from the fact that nobody can remember my name.  it comes from "you know, that guy with all the shit in his face...that guy with the ears..."  it's self depricating, if it's anything.  i don't see how that in any way indicates a god complex.  you're really not very good at this.<P>that said, if you were going to make a deity comparison, you really should've chosen buddha and run with it.  he's kinda fat and jolly, and has big ears, and talks about karma.  it really would've made a lot more sense.  <P>if you're genuinely curious about my identity, ask away.  i don't think you are, though.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2003, 04:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celeste:<BR><B> uh, do you, like, have any piercings near your butt, cause it sure seems like you've got something up your ass ;o</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>butthead?  is that you?  well, since you ask, i've got a few piercings (9 total, 7 that i wear jewelry in currently) that are somewhat near my butt, but they're really more in the genital region (5 in the scrotum, two on the shaft, two through the glans).  <P>if you want to get closer to the butt itself, you can pierce the perineum, which is known as a "guiche."  i have no interest in this piercing personally.<P>anal piercings have also been performed, but have a high risk of infection and rejection.  i don't recommend them at all.  <P>so, to sum up:  no, i don't have any piercings all that near my butt, though it is technically possible.  last time i checked, there's nothing else up there either, but i will grant that it's a rather large butt, so i might have missed something tucked away in a corner.<BR>

poorlulu

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2003, 04:06:00 pm »
i'm just waiting for someone to post that buddha dildo thingie............<P>perhaps that's what's tucked away up there thatguy?

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2003, 04:08:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>i'm just waiting for someone to post that buddha dildo thingie............<P>perhaps that's what's tucked away up there thatguy?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>someone that i know that used to make her living in the online sex industry bought one of those because it reminded her of me.  i was both flattered and disturbed.  <P>it's highly unlikely that there's one of them up my butt, though.

poorlulu

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2003, 04:12:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> <P>it's highly unlikely that there's one of them up my butt, though.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>how about later..................i could bring my round..............hur,hur,hur........<P>if you are very disturbed now ............how you gonna be later.............?