Author Topic: Sum 41!!  (Read 6536 times)

markie

Re: Sum 41!!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2003, 12:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> you got a problem with dickies and a wallet with a chain?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>    <P>Oh the stereotypes, there must be more to life.......<p>[This message has been edited by markie (edited 02-26-2003).]

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2003, 12:26:00 pm »
take a look at this, and see if you change your mind about dickies:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.dickiesgirl.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dickiesgirl.com[/url]

ggw

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2003, 12:34:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B>take a look at this, and see if you change your mind about dickies:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.dickiesgirl.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dickiesgirl.com[/url]  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Which one are you?

Henry Dark

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2003, 12:59:00 pm »
ThatGirl is the one who will be trying to have her tatoo removed in five years when she's interviewing for law firm jobs.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> Which one are you?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

sonickteam2

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2003, 01:03:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Kelly Osbourne could kick that skinny little whippets ass to the moon and back.<P>But I did think you were serious about avril lavigne, I am sure you would look goood in dickies and a wallet with a chain.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>  I have a wallet with a chain on it! whats wrong with that.  its practical.  not punk rock.<P>  that being said.  Ms. Lavigne probably doesnt even HAVE a wallet. just a chain, shame shame.<P>  <P>

vansmack

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2003, 06:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> I am sure you would look goood in dickies and a wallet with a chain.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Feck off.  Mr. joe Strummer bondage pants goes about spouting off on Dickies and wallets with chains.  Next time you wear those pants I'm gonna tie your ankles around your head with the strap that keeps the legs together on those awful pants and make you look at your ass all night.  <p>[This message has been edited by vansmack (edited 02-26-2003).]
27>34

paige

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2003, 06:41:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>   I have a wallet with a chain on it! whats wrong with that.  its practical.  not punk rock.<P>  that being said.  Ms. Lavigne probably doesnt even HAVE a wallet. just a chain, shame shame.<P>  <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>it could be violent. if i were mad id swing my walletless chain around and hit something in the face. is that punkrock?<BR>

markie

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2003, 07:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B>  Feck off.  Mr. joe Strummer bondage pants goes about spouting off on Dickies and wallets with chains.  Next time you wear those pants I'm gonna tie your ankles around your head with the strap that keeps the legs together on those awful pants and make you look at your ass all night.  <P>[This message has been edited by vansmack (edited 02-26-2003).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sounds kinky.....<P>dont you think the dickies and wallet have become cliched symbols of pretend disaffected youth? Its all a bit obvious and stereotyped. Still if you want everyone to think your just the biggest avril lavigne fan, be my guest.<P>I have only worn my bondage pants about five times, but each time I do, I get such a fantastic response. It ensures I will wear them again.<P>

paige

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2003, 07:02:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> <P>I have only worn my bondage pants about five times, but each time I do, I get such a fantastic response. It ensures I will wear them again.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>just like the balloon pants.. i'm sure you look oh-so-hot. or people just laugh a lot. either way, good for you markie!<P>

vansmack

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2003, 07:04:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> dont you think the dickies and wallet have become cliched symbols of pretend disaffected youth? Its all a bit obvious and stereotyped. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>In my book, there's nothing better than a chick in red Dickies pants, a tat on her lower back, and a tight mid-riff shirt showing off that tat and a belly button ring.  yummy.  If that shirt says "Rock Star" on it, it's all over....
27>34

markie

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2003, 07:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>
Originally posted by markie:<BR> <P>I have only worn my bondage pants about five times, but each time I do, I get such a fantastic response. It ensures I will wear them again.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>OOO o OOO o <P>arent you just as cool as Ice<P> <BR>just like the balloon pants.. i'm sure you look oh-so-hot. or people just laugh a lot. either way, good for you markie!<P>
<P>

paige

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2003, 07:07:00 pm »
actually i am. no, no i am not.

markie

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2003, 07:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>actually i am. no, no i am not. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <P>you are special aren't you?

paige

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2003, 08:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>    <P>you are special aren't you?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>so you were the scary man asking me for my homework... shame on you...<P>i may be special but not as special as you, oh loved one.<P>