Author Topic: any problems with Tickets.Com?  (Read 104322 times)

stpmattb

Re: any problems with Tickets.Com?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2002, 12:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seth Hurwitz:<BR><B>someone from Tickets.Com will be joining the forum shortly to start dealing with them.<P>at least he said he would. if he doesn't, I'll just post his home phone number for everybody to call him there. 2 AM is probably the best time to reach him.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hahahahahaha, youre a trip!  <P>

Tixx

• http://www.tickets.com
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2002, 01:20:00 pm »
Ok,I'm on the board!  Hold those calls!  I'm from Tickets.com and will be monitoring this site for unresolved issues.  We're very happy to have the 9:30 Club back with us as a client and will continue to work towards everyone's satisfaction with our service.  Now, to answer some of the questions:<BR>Outlets:  With Olsson's, Coconuts and FYE stores, we have a reasonably strong metro D.C. outlet network. However, additional outlying outlets would be driven by inventory and, frankly, the inventory currently is not there.  As we expand our client base into the Baltimore region, this will change, but currently there is no definitive timetable for additional outlets.<P>Technical difficulites:  We did have some problems this morning, as some have noted, but they have since been fixed.  The general rule of thumb is, you will receive an order confirmation number as soon as the order is completed, both on screen and via almost instantaneous e-mail.  If you do not see that confirmation number after submitting your information, then you should assume the order was not completed and try again.  If you are unsure, you can call our phone room and confirm the status of the order with a customer service representative.<BR>I appreciate your feedback.  Thanks.

SPARX

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2002, 05:26:00 pm »
Hey,i tried to purchase tix for Spiritualized and had a shitload of difficulty.First off,it asked for my e-mAIL ADDRESS.aFTER GIVING IT it said it wasn't a valid address.I tried several times.After finaly accepting the address it then would not accept my CC info.So after wasting about 20 minutes i just gave up and called.Mind you i live in WV and the only # given was a toll call.I then waited about 10 more minutes(long distance) then got an operator who could not offer any explanation for the problem but was able to order my tickets for me.They arrived in a couple days to my house(which is much quicker than ticketbastard).Also,they gave me an 800 # to call for future purchases.My suggestion,make the 800 # available on the 9:30 site or tickets.com site.It would sure help us who live hundreds of miles away,especially if your left footin the bill for being on hold for however long it takes.thanks for listening! SPARX

markie

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2002, 05:27:00 pm »
So er derrrrr,<P>Whats the number then?

SPARX

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2002, 06:05:00 pm »
I am at work.It is at home.somebody from the 9:30 or tickets.com. should post it somewhere easily accessible!!

markie

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2002, 06:10:00 pm »
I have the cure for Ageing! Hurrah!<P>Whoops i lost it..... Oh well nevermind?

Tixx

• http://www.tickets.com
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2002, 05:31:00 pm »
The 800 number is 800-955-5566.

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2002, 07:24:00 pm »
So, this system will be good for D.C. and Maryland residents and crap for VA folks?? No retail outlets for Fairfax or Loudon Counties ????

ggw

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2002, 07:31:00 pm »
Alexandria <BR>Olsson's Books & Records - Old Town Alexandria 106 S Union St<BR>Arlington <BR>Olsson's Books & Records - Court House 2111 Wilson Blvd <BR>Record Town - Crystal Underground 1671A Crystal Arcade Sq <BR>Leesburg <BR>Coconuts - Leesburg Plaza 55-B Catoctin Cir<BR>Manassas <BR>Coconuts - Festival at Manassas 10388 Festival Ln<BR>Sterling <BR>Coconuts - Cascades Shopping Center 46300 Cranston Street<BR>Warrenton <BR>Coconuts - Warrenton Center 251 W Lee Highway<BR>

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2002, 08:18:00 pm »
Sounds good....I guess.......no more 5 minute drive to Tower......now 25 minutes to manassas.....oh well.....progress......looks like online for me......

Nacht

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2002, 12:19:00 pm »
Here's a question for you:<P>  Do the people who answer e-mail at Tickets.com have problems in reading comprehension? I've been writing for a week concerning the fact that your registration page requests credit card info and is not encrypted, and all I get in response are "if you're having problems registering please call" and "we ask for credit card numbers because..."  No one seems to be able to put "credit cards requested" and "not encrypted" together in their minds, or understand why this could possibly be a problem. Are they intentionally obtuse or... ?<P><BR>|\

SamZeb

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2002, 01:44:00 am »
Tickets.com sucks!<P>I tried getting Dashboard tickets about a month ago and it processed my credit card online and even charged the card...and they never sent me the tickets.  I even tried it again and got double charged, and it said I would receive e-mail confirmation (which I never did)  Upon contacting them, I was told my order never made it to the processing center, however for some odd reason; my credit card has been charged.  These guys are so putzy...I'll have to call and bitch again tomorrow (since the show is sold out!)<BR>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2002, 08:57:00 am »
This is more of an issue with the Ticket outlets than Tickets.com itself... But I went to the Record Town outlet (now called FYE FYI) to get White Stripes tickets.  When I asked about getting tickets, the employees all seemed to shuffle their feet and acted like no one knew how to operate the ticket terminal.  Little wonder seeing as the person had to wipe the dust off the screen while reading the manual.  He even had to call someone else for help on completing the order.   IMHO the process took longer than it should have.   Tickets.com needs to make sure the outlet people know how to use the equipment in their stores.
T.Rex

sarcastro

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2002, 11:12:00 am »
Does anyone prefer Tickets.com to Ticketmaster?

SamZeb

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2002, 01:22:00 am »
I prefer Tickets.com to TicketMaster JUST on the basis that TicketMaster is Ticketbastard...but the lack of organization and professionalism when it comes to Tickets.com really gets to me.