Author Topic: Vansmack Rollcall  (Read 18552 times)

vansmack

Re: Vansmack Rollcall
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2007, 02:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo:
  what time are you arriving at duffy's sunday?
Um...United is done at 1, few drinks, I'll probably try to get to Duffy's for the end of the second half of the NFL games - like 6?
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2007, 02:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by d20001:
   and the Sunday Ticket.  
Do I get my own remote?
27>34

Cali

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2007, 05:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Feel free to introduce yourself.  The barkeep knows who vansmack is so you can ask him as well. [/QB][/QUOTE]

i may have to do that. still cant believe you gave yourself a rollcall..lol

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2007, 05:05:00 am »
Damn, I wish that I could make this show! The Vansmack show, that is. BRMC would just be a very nice addition in comparison. I have a gruelling week coming up and would love to switch one for the other but, alas, that luxury is not an option.

I'll tip one for you Smackie at the Walls of Soundfest.

vansmack

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2007, 11:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguar:
  I'll tip one for you Smackie at the Walls of Soundfest.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to Baltimore Jag, but this is a tight trip.  I promise to return soon...
27>34

eltee

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2007, 06:17:00 pm »
Hope the Smackies have fun...I'm still cooped up recovering from surgery. (Vicodin anyone? ;)

Samantha

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2007, 06:39:00 pm »
well I am leaving for the show in...an hour? hour and a half?  but I am going alone so I dunno I may just hide backstage.  I JUST REALLY DON'T KNOW  but if anyone sees me (I am the not-blonde one) definitely say hi.  I think I'm going to wear that shirt, too.

oh and go early to see Simple Kid, he is endearing.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2007, 06:56:00 pm »
Don't be alone with vansmack  :)

Originally posted by Samantha:
  well I am leaving for the show in...an hour? hour and a half?  but I am going alone so I dunno I may just hide backstage.  I JUST REALLY DON'T KNOW  but if anyone sees me (I am the not-blonde one) definitely say hi.  I think I'm going to wear that shirt, too.

(_|_)

ggw

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2007, 10:15:00 am »
Based on my experience last night, it's far more dangerous to be alone with the Director than with vansmack.

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2007, 10:20:00 am »
Nice teeth. Your dad must be a dentist.

Originally posted by Samantha:

brennser

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2007, 10:24:00 am »
well the footy-watching portion of the smackie tour went off well yesterday, a 2-0 Manchester united win, good company, and Smackie and my son both resplendent in their Man U jerseys! Nice to finally meet you and put a face to a screen name Smackie!

Cali

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2007, 10:28:00 am »
last night was nice. i didnt get there until after 8:30, so i missed the vansmack pre-show and all but 5 min of the first opener.

TheDirector217

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2007, 10:36:00 am »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Based on my experience last night, it's far more dangerous to be alone with the Director than with vansmack.
HAHAHAHAHA.  Peace & blessings, brethren.  I trust you had a pleasant evening.  It's safe to say I had a good time.      ;)    

Vansmack & ggwâ?¢ were a good time.  Good folk right there.

And a special shout out to thatguy.  He made a SUPER strong bid last night for boardie of the year/decade/century.  He's a real good dude.  I tip my hat to that man.  

Well I technically don't wear hats, because I'm vain about my hair - but that's neither here nor there.  I digress . . .

vansmack

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2007, 11:05:00 am »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
Glad to hear you're alright.  We were a bit worried about you last night...

Good kickoff there.

Thanks to:

Brennser for opening his doors to a near perfect stranger to let me watch the match (and a victory no less!).

The fine folks at Duffy's - if you're not pre-showing at Duffy's, you're not pre-showing.  The wings passed the test, the Iron City is a nice touch, but the tater tots put it over the top!

Seth for a fine establishment and a great time.  You guys don't know what you've got until it's gone,  trust me.  I had forgotten just how much better the 9:30 is than any other venue.  I'm taking home a t-shirt.

GGW and The Director - now that's a kickoff party.  The Director is every bit the man he portrays here.  And GGW, well he's much taller in real life.

Samantha and Cali - sorry we missed you.  We'll catch you next time.

Anybody watching the game tonight somewhere in the city?
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2007, 11:27:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:
 the Iron City is a nice touch,
WOAH
o/\o