Author Topic: Second Ben Gibbard show added (late show)  (Read 730 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Second Ben Gibbard show added (late show)
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:53:00 am »
hummm, i didn't know that the first show for which i bought tickets was an early show (door 6:30, show 7:00)... oh well, beats crawling out of the club after 1:00 AM on a school night.  also, the early show was originally billed with two supporting acts (David Bazan and Jonathan Rice) whereas only Rice is mentioned below...

Second Washington D.C. show added to Ben Gibbard solo tour.

Great news for Death Cab fans in and around D.C.! Due to an overwhelming request from fans, Ben has added a second Washington D.C. show to his upcoming solo tour!

As always, members of DCFC Union #1138, the official Death Cab for Cutie fan club, get to purchase tickets first. Tickets go on sale for fan club members only TODAY (Wednesday 3/21) at 3pm EST. If you're not already a fan club member, join now!

Tickets open up to the general public this Friday, 3/23 at 10am EST. For more ticketing info, visit the "SHOWS" page on the Death Cab website. Thanks to everyone who already bought tickets!

Show details for 2nd Washington D.C. show:  

05-10-07 9:30 Club
 815 V Street NW
 Washington D.C. 20001
 (202) 265-0930
 Doors: 10:30 PM
 Show: 11:00 PM
 Tickets: $25.00

Johnathan Rice supports.  

As always, be sure to visit www.deathcabforcutie.com for the latest news, content, and more.
<sig>