Author Topic: Clear Channel Domination  (Read 5665 times)

saco

vansmack

Re: Clear Channel Domination
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2004, 06:38:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Some more numbers for you  -- Here are the two top executives at Viacom  (The #3 guy - Les Moonves - has not given money to anyone this cycle, but gave $2,000 to Gore/Lieberman in 1999):
Thank you for proving my earlier point about the donations coming from individuals, not the company.  I really could have done that myself, but why bother?

And Saco, thanks for pointing out just how egregious the numbers and actions are in comparison for Clear Channel.  While there appears to be some debate over Infinity (through Viacom's actions) only somebody like GGW would argue in favor of Clear Channel's actions.
27>34

ggw

Re: Clear Channel Domination
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2004, 12:42:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:
 Thank you for proving my earlier point about the donations coming from individuals, not the company.  I really could have done that myself, but why bother?

How does that prove your point?

So far, all Viacom numbers (both the total, which includes the PAC) and the corporate chieftans, have been in favor of Dems, by 3:1 or more.

Put up your own numbers (since you can so easily do it yourself) or just admit you were wrong and move on.

Originally posted by vansmack:
 And Saco, thanks for pointing out just how egregious the numbers and actions are in comparison for Clear Channel.  While there appears to be some debate over Infinity (through Viacom's actions) only somebody like GGW would argue in favor of Clear Channel's actions.
Was Clear Channel's position really ever in question?

Please point out where "somebody like GGW" argued in favor of Clear Channel's actions.