Author Topic: QOTSA Roll Call  (Read 15812 times)

bearman🐻

Re: QOTSA Roll Call
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2007, 02:54:00 pm »
Excellent videos...would have been great to get the whole songs, but it's so cool hear the beginning of "In the Fade". Been listening a lot to the few boots that I have. Great stuff.

bearman🐻

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2007, 10:33:00 am »
Going to see QOTSA in Chicago tonight...will give a full report. Here's hoping they play "Go With the Flow".

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2007, 01:38:00 pm »
Just announced their UK tour for early 2008.
‼‼?‼‼

Mobius

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2007, 04:59:00 pm »
From Pitchfork Guest List w/ QOTSA:

Favorite Music Venue

That's really hard to say. Every once in awhile, after you've been on tour for awhile, the House of Blues will really make you happy because they treat you good, there's good sours, a good sound system, a good stage. We played this place called Ram's Head in Baltimore-- they treated us really good and it was really cool. There's a lot of good venues out there now.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2007, 04:03:00 am »
Originally posted by Mobius:
  From Pitchfork Guest List w/ QOTSA:

Favorite Music Venue

That's really hard to say. Every once in awhile, after you've been on tour for awhile, the House of Blues will really make you happy because they treat you good, there's good sours, a good sound system, a good stage. We played this place called Ram's Head in Baltimore-- they treated us really good and it was really cool. There's a lot of good venues out there now.
Nice.
‼‼?‼‼

bearman🐻

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2007, 10:27:00 am »
QOTSA loves playing Chicago, but I have to say that the Baltimore show blew away the one the other night. Not that there weren't some damn fine moments. They played a ton of stuff we didn't hear in Baltimore: "You Can't Quit Me Baby", "Run Pig Run", "I Am Designer", "Monsters In the Parasol"...but the audience in Baltimore was 100 times better, the pacing of the setlist was WAY more intense, and the band seemed a little more genuine in their presentation. That being said, "You Can't Quit Me Baby" was one of the best concert moments all year, and it's all really minor in the grand scheme of things. Even when they're not brilliant, they're still great.