Author Topic: hanson:-)  (Read 29447 times)

lilgussers2887

hanson:-)
« on: August 18, 2005, 08:32:00 pm »
me and my friend are gonna die if we dont see hanson....ok suprisingly enough we arent 12....they are supposed to be playing at the 9:30 club on oct. 30 anybody know where we can get tickets????

Re: hanson:-)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 08:38:00 pm »
No doubt you both are very fat 25 year olds who have never kissed a man (or woman).

Originally posted by lilgussers2887:
  me and my friend are gonna die if we dont see hanson....ok suprisingly enough we arent 12....they are supposed to be playing at the 9:30 club on oct. 30 anybody know where we can get tickets????

Driveway

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 08:45:00 pm »
We met them at a Polyphonic Spree concert at the Warsaw about a year ago.  They are such tools, can't even take a compliment without getting defensive.  My friend told the girlie one (is that all of them?) that he saw them on a VH-1 show and thought they had good taste in music.  Ms. Hanson responded "I'm a musician, of course I do" and then got all this attitude and walked away.

palahniukkubrick

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 10:19:00 pm »
rhett, you're an unfunny asshole. go away.

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  No doubt you both are very fat 25 year olds who have never kissed a man (or woman).

Originally posted by lilgussers2887:
[/b]

MAXX44

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 11:23:00 pm »
so true....what exactly is wrong with you Rhett ?

flawd101

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 02:58:00 am »
it wasn't funny, but is probably true.

chokeychicken

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 04:02:00 am »
you can get tickets during the presale on the 930 website.

or just wait until they go on sale.  on the 930 website.  it's very simple.

anybody else think this show will sell out quickly?

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 05:20:00 am »
I heard a rumour Pete Doherty is joining Hanson for this tour to try to get his career back on track...either that or it's so he can schtupp the Hanson boys because they all remind him so much of his on-again/off-again girlfriend, stick insect whatserface!

That twat (Doherty) is never out of the Brit tabloids, but interestingly enough, it's never about his musical talents.

helicon1

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 07:02:00 am »
Originally posted by chokeychicken:

anybody else think this show will sell out quickly?
MmmmmmmmmBop.

Celeste

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 07:24:00 am »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  it wasn't funny, but is probably true.
my thought was that it may not be true, but is sure was funny

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 07:51:00 am »
unfunny, not needed, completely unnecessary, want more?  in the end who cares... people can like hanson, drive by truckers, pearl jam, devo. pay whatever they feel a concert is worth.  it should really matter!  take on an important issue like the environment, campaign finance reform, rising health care...
T.Rex

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 08:42:00 am »
I must take deference with dear Kosmo and side with Rhett. The statement was mildly amusing, and entirely neccessary: sure, we could be the message board that doesn't bash people who want to attend Hanson shows, but would we want to be? What is the cost of niceness? Our very souls?

You tell me about a message board where Hanson fans are responded to intelligently, where DJ dance night announcement posts aren't mocked, and where 85% of the board chatter isn't petty clique wars. I ask you truly - why the fuck would any of us want to post there?

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 09:10:00 am »
The three types of Hanson (or any boy band) fans:

1. Prepubescent girls. This is the audience that everyone thinks Hanson is targeted at. But no...there are two other types of Hanson fans.

2. The 25 year old homely, virgin fat girl. She has gone through adolescence without a date, and watched her hot female freshman roommate get laid on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, because she is soooo homely, no man has never asked her out (and she lacks the confidence to ask a guy out herself), and her social development hasn't evolved beyond her emotionally safe yet emotionally development-challenged attachment to a boy band. A boy band that will never reject her.

3. The gay male. Unlike our own Bearman, most gay men have crappy taste in music. Many of them also prefer guys who look and act like giddy boys, rather than males who have actually developed into men. Hence, the gay male infatuation with boy bands.

Celeste

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 09:17:00 am »
You forgot the late thirties/early forties hag who lusts after young boys

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 09:19:00 am »
The women you describe have typically moved on to Britpop. Gotta have a British accent to go along with the emaciated body and tight trousers.

Originally posted by Celeste:
  You forgot the late thirties/early forties hag who lusts after young boys