Author Topic: Ambulance Ltd (& the Thrills)  (Read 2557 times)

npetting

Re: Ambulance Ltd (& the Thrills)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 10:53:00 pm »
Ambulance were impressive, they may have even trumped the Thrills in my opinion.  I'd reccomend seeing them live, defintely once they start headlining.

megs

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 03:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by eilo97:
  i had a very good time as well...thought both bands were great!  did anyone stick around to meet the thrills?  i was going to, but was informed that you had to BUY a copy of the cd, and it was the only thing you could get signed.  so no meet-and-greet for me :-( a little bit ridiculous to have to pay more money to meet them after you've paid for your ticket (and probably already bought their CD), but i had a wonderful time, regardless.
you so don't ever need to buy anything to meet a band. ok well i shouldn't generalize, but for the most part, just go down to the bar and they'll come out and talk. i met conor and daniel of the thrills, and they were really sweet. and i didn't have to buy any merch!

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 04:24:00 pm »
It seems like at half the shows I go to these days the bands are just hanging out in the crowd or at the bar.  Nobody usually seems to notice.