Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10093275 times)

eros

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #35580 on: June 11, 2015, 12:02:59 pm »
very fast  >:(
ʎɐʍou

gavroche

« Reply #35581 on: June 11, 2015, 12:24:25 pm »

Second night added (and seats available), but too rich for my blood.

Yada

« Reply #35582 on: June 11, 2015, 12:27:06 pm »

late show?? oooof. That prob. won't even start until post midnight.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 12:33:06 pm by Yada »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #35583 on: June 11, 2015, 12:44:11 pm »

In true 9:30 fashion, shouldn't people be raging openly that the late show wasn't announced at the same time and they were therefore "tricked" into buying tickets to the "lesser" show?
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #35584 on: June 11, 2015, 12:48:57 pm »

In true 9:30 fashion, shouldn't people be raging openly that the late show wasn't announced at the same time and they were therefore "tricked" into buying tickets to the "lesser" show?

I couldn't give a shit, pal.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #35585 on: June 11, 2015, 01:29:32 pm »
I'm pulling single seats for 8pm.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #35586 on: June 12, 2015, 12:22:58 am »

I agree with you

Unsanity

« Reply #35587 on: June 12, 2015, 03:56:16 am »
Clutch was added as a co-headliner with GWAR at the GWAR-B-Q. I didn't see that on here. Pretty good line up for that thing this year. Down, Descendants, Dickies, Cro-Mags, even MC Chris! I've never been but this could be my first year with a bill like that.

Thursday, September 17th @ Metro Gallery - The Atomic Bitchwax w/ Mos Generator & Against The Grain.

Damn, Metro Gallery been killin' it. 

« Reply #35588 on: June 12, 2015, 08:51:46 am »
Clutch was added as a co-headliner with GWAR at the GWAR-B-Q. I didn't see that on here. Pretty good line up for that thing this year. Down, Descendants, Dickies, Cro-Mags, even MC Chris! I've never been but this could be my first year with a bill like that.
I am planning on attending this for the first time just to see Descendants (and possibly Dickies if they play immediately before). I am already hating myself for the decision.
LVMH

« Reply #35589 on: June 12, 2015, 09:54:19 am »
I am planning on attending this for the first time just to see Descendants (and possibly Dickies if they play immediately before). I am already hating myself for the decision.
Quite the opposite, Jules!
I think we need a play by play with live tweets and photos with you and the jungaloos
Do we need to start a kick starter for this?

Seriously, I want to you see every band and give a full account of your experience
the hilarity of the though of this is enough to make me smile
slack

« Reply #35590 on: June 12, 2015, 12:36:04 pm »
Jukely is now available for DC.
https://www.jukely.com/unlimited

Thanks. I am trying out the free trial at the Rentals show at RNR tonight.
curious challenged...did you end up converting to a pay member?
slack

« Reply #35591 on: June 12, 2015, 12:36:15 pm »
Quite the opposite, Jules!
I think we need a play by play with live tweets and photos with you and the jungaloos
Do we need to start a kick starter for this?

Seriously, I want to you see every band and give a full account of your experience
the hilarity of the though of this is enough to make me smile
If the board covers the cost of the ticket, I will attend the entire day and provide a lengthy summary with pictures.
LVMH

« Reply #35592 on: June 12, 2015, 12:38:39 pm »
^dang we missed out the $45 presale

although knowing you...

Premium/VIP- $299 Ticket
 (Limited Quantity 200)
All day entry, official GWAR B-Q t-shirt, B4BQ pre party show entry at the National, VIP Laminate with exclusive access to VIP Area, Vip Restrooms and Express Lanes including Main Gate Entry, Merchandise Booth and Beverage Ticket Kiosks. Not to mention, the mattress peak of any Bohab?s miserable existence, a Meet & Greet signing with GWAR and a possible chance to appear on stage with GWAR. Only 200 of the most diehard, soon-to-die fans will be allowed to secure a Premium Ticket which will be mailed to you prior to the event, so you can bypass the human scum waiting in line and get in first!

Sounds like you wrote it!
slack

« Reply #35593 on: June 12, 2015, 12:40:23 pm »
Good God, I don't even want to think about the people who are buying VIP tickets to GwarBQ.
LVMH

« Reply #35594 on: June 12, 2015, 12:41:36 pm »
I'm totally in for $10...but no clue if I can convince the boardies to pony up the additional $289 to do it
slack