Author Topic: On the Eve of the new Season...  (Read 1371742 times)

hutch

Re: On the Eve of the new Season...
« Reply #3585 on: August 01, 2011, 04:36:24 pm »
I'm assuming those photo's were taken just before Diego asked your momma to leave the room so he could make you blow him?

Not aware of Diego asking little boys to blow him.. Henry though is another story..

Wait a minute! Didn't you take your son to meet him?  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #3586 on: August 01, 2011, 05:42:21 pm »
Hmmmmmmm...Joey Barton available on a free transfer. Much cheaper than Schneider and Fergie would most certainly keep him in order.

I only want him if he brings the moustache back.  From the moustache comes great strength and courage.

On another note, PSG have apparently lodged a 21m Euro bid for Berbatov.  If United were to do that, use the funds to grab Sneijder AND keep Nani.  Well, that would be quite the coup.

It's just the Mirror, but it looks like they read me:

Inter accept United's offer for Sneijder  Berbatov to be negotiated separately.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:32:58 pm by vansmack »
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3587 on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:21 pm »
flipping out over not being named captain and someone else taking set pieces? what a drama queen. no wonder he's so into moz
o/\o

vansmack

« Reply #3588 on: August 03, 2011, 06:46:35 pm »

Thank you for reminding me.  The Community Shield.....another competition Carlos Tevez will likely never play in again.

He will play in the Community Shield by virtue of having won the FA Cup, though I'm sure he'd rather have won the league.

Oops. Looks like I conceded too soon:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939626/carlos-tevez-holiday-extended-by-city,-will-miss-community-shield-?cc=5901

Looks like I was spot on there too.  I'm a transfer deadline deal away from correctly predicting Tevez's stay at City 100%...
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3589 on: August 04, 2011, 10:29:46 am »

Thank you for reminding me.  The Community Shield.....another competition Carlos Tevez will likely never play in again.

He will play in the Community Shield by virtue of having won the FA Cup, though I'm sure he'd rather have won the league.

Oops. Looks like I conceded too soon:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939626/carlos-tevez-holiday-extended-by-city,-will-miss-community-shield-?cc=5901

Looks like I was spot on there too.  I'm a transfer deadline deal away from correctly predicting Tevez's stay at City 100%...

Mancini just wants the little prick to stay away....fucking cry-baby prima donna that he is.

It's funny how he acts like he's the best player in the world when he's not even the best player in Manchester....

hutch

« Reply #3590 on: August 05, 2011, 07:17:33 pm »
Gallagher on Mancini: "Mancini just wants the little prick to stay away..."

Mancini on Mancini: "I don't know. A lot can happen in one month but if he stays I am happy. Carlos is a professional player. If he doesn't have another team in the next 10 days or two weeks I think he will play for us and play serious like last year, like always."

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:19:22 pm by hutch »

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3591 on: August 08, 2011, 09:48:06 am »
Gallagher on Mancini: "Mancini just wants the little prick to stay away..."

Mancini on Mancini: "I don't know. A lot can happen in one month but if he stays I am happy. Carlos is a professional player. If he doesn't have another team in the next 10 days or two weeks I think he will play for us and play serious like last year, like always."

How about.....honor your contract you douche.

Mancini is a weak coach, that's no secret. How many bosses in any other job would say, "Well, if he doesn't get a better offer in a the next 10 days or so he'll probably stay with this company"?

This is a classic case case of the lunatic taking over the asylum.

BTW - How did you all like that Charity Shield game? If that's an example of what we're in store for it's going to be a hell of a season...

vansmack

« Reply #3592 on: August 09, 2011, 01:46:45 pm »
BTW - How did you all like that Charity Shield game? If that's an example of what we're in store for it's going to be a hell of a season...

Holy shit were United entertaining as hell or was it just me?

I have the biggest chubby for Cleverley, and it was clear that he and Welbeck have been playing together for years.  Could you imagine designing a gameplan to defend against Chicharito and Welbeck up front with Rooney and Giggs dropped back?  That's ridiculous speed up front.

Other than De Gea, I thought they were brilliant.
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3593 on: August 09, 2011, 02:01:36 pm »

Holy shit were United entertaining as hell or was it just me?

I have the biggest chubby for Cleverley, and it was clear that he and Welbeck have been playing together for years.  Could you imagine designing a gameplan to defend against Chicharito and Welbeck up front with Rooney and Giggs dropped back?  That's ridiculous speed up front.

Other than De Gea, I thought they were brilliant.

errr....umm...yeah, De Gea....Lindergaard? Are you available next Sunday?

Other than the goalie..talk about strength in depth. Even Anderson impressed me, an Anderson never impresses me.

vansmack

« Reply #3594 on: August 09, 2011, 03:04:22 pm »
errr....umm...yeah, De Gea....Lindergaard? Are you available next Sunday?

Forget Lindergaard.  Let this kid play.
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3595 on: August 10, 2011, 09:54:58 am »
ooh-ooh....I think it's happening. The last piece of the puzzle is about to be put in place.!!!

Errr.....not so fast evidently. Looks like personal greed is killing this deal.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:28:58 am by Frank Gallagher »

vansmack

« Reply #3596 on: August 11, 2011, 01:12:29 pm »
I know Mexico had subbed a lot by then, but Shea partnered much better with Beckerman than Bradley and Jones did.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #3597 on: August 12, 2011, 01:20:35 pm »
ESPN2 switched to the Fulham v Aston Villa for the cancelled Spurs v Everton match for Saturday morning.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3598 on: August 13, 2011, 07:29:16 pm »
could anyone else get stomped then slapped by a diver, and still come out the bad guy?

there truely is only one joey barton
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3599 on: August 15, 2011, 10:57:46 am »
could anyone else get stomped then slapped by a diver, and still come out the bad guy?

there truely is only one joey barton

I suppose if you grab someone by the shirt and yank him up from the ground they might get a little pissed at you and retaliate....most would anyway.

Thank God there's only one of him.

Don't even get me started on 'diving' He got a tap to the forehead and went down like a $20 hooker.