Author Topic: England riots play list  (Read 7453 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: England riots play list
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 01:22:46 pm »
what would be good music for evicting convicted looters and their families from their Council flats?

i fear the evictions will only make things worse.  the rioters are already marginalized from society & don't see a future for themselves.  they're generally poor and won't be able to afford non-subsidized housing.  if you think those people are angry now, just wait 'til they're homeless. 

on the other hand, they won't be able to afford so many cell phone so maybe that will discourage the organization of riots through social media.

No need to loot a flat screen with no council flat to put it in...fucking parasites.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 06:43:10 pm »
what would be good music for evicting convicted looters and their families from their Council flats?

i fear the evictions will only make things worse.  the rioters are already marginalized from society & don't see a future for themselves.  they're generally poor and won't be able to afford non-subsidized housing.  if you think those people are angry now, just wait 'til they're homeless. 

on the other hand, they won't be able to afford so many cell phone so maybe that will discourage the organization of riots through social media.

who sings that?  good god . . . titles of songs have gotten fucking ridiculous.

nkotb

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 11:58:31 am »
AIDS Wolf.

who sings that?  good god . . . titles of songs have gotten fucking ridiculous.

stevewizzle

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:01 pm »
british sea power - who's in control

relevant (but very nsfw) video.