Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1693910 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #7545 on: February 10, 2024, 08:18:15 am »
Hoo boy. Let's pause a second before.we talk homeopathy.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #7546 on: February 10, 2024, 08:20:38 am »
I’ve been looking for a hobby, thanks BMJ for the idea..  need to start stocking up on fertilizer
T.Rex

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #7547 on: February 10, 2024, 10:08:53 am »
Sorry . . . I feel better now. I just, lost my mind realizing how much money I have spent on supplements over the years during my gym phases.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #7548 on: February 10, 2024, 10:24:01 am »
Sorry . . . I feel better now. I just, lost my mind realizing how much money I have spent on supplements over the years during my gym phases.
Roid Rage would explain so much about your posts. And backne.
LVMH

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #7549 on: February 10, 2024, 10:56:08 am »
Once, when I was in my 30s, I was offered steroids. When you are a gym nerd . . . it can be so tempting. I thank God, a lot, that I never took them.

The anger, that seeths inside me, is so much more complicated than a mere means to cheat the system.

« Reply #7550 on: February 10, 2024, 05:28:19 pm »
How is the supplement industry legal, if everyone knows all of this? Why aren't we burning down every GNC and Vitamin Shoppe? Why aren't we sacrificing Jim Stoppani in the street? Why aren't we tearing out every advertisement for all of it from every magazine in every store and screaming, "bullshit propaganda!" to the employees who dare work in such places that carry this downfall of a controlled society?
That’s a lot to unpack

But since ‘most of’ doesn’t kill you in a short period of time and it’s hard to show a direct line to things that do end up causing your body real harm …

it is really hard to regulate the snake oil industry that includes both the vitamin AND things like homeopathy (and all the other alternative health industrial complex)

Thing is that some of the supplements/vitamins and ‘alternative’ treatments actually DO work, the issue is that there is no one size fits all and so many complex factors that goes into the health of a human…
The problem lies in that people want to remove all the environmental and mental parts that are such a critical factor in health and just pop a pill and be done with it

You want to be healthy, but the thought of taking the effort to actually lead a healthy lifestyle is the issue….

slack

Space Freely

« Reply #7551 on: February 10, 2024, 07:41:02 pm »
The healthy people are the ones using supplements.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3931917/

« Reply #7552 on: February 10, 2024, 07:49:21 pm »

correlation is not causation
That people with disposable income are healthier is no surprise

Lots of contradictions in this study
Numerous surveys indicate that somewhere between half and three-quarters of American adults use dietary supplements

Americans in general are not healthy so 3/4 of them are taking supplements. I don’t know how this makes any sense.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 07:51:42 pm by Semi-Prime-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #7553 on: February 10, 2024, 08:42:51 pm »

This is a bobo study done by some bobo scientists. Read the damn "fine print" at the top of the page:

As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #7554 on: February 12, 2024, 01:21:52 pm »
Are you vitamin deficient? Do you have symptoms of like scurvy and shit?

oh noes - i shit, does that i should be taking multivitamins???
<sig>

« Reply #7555 on: February 12, 2024, 10:47:08 pm »
Are you vitamin deficient? Do you have symptoms of like scurvy and shit?

oh noes - i shit, does that i should be taking multivitamins???
do you uncontrollably speak like a pirate
Then you may have scurvy too
slack

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #7556 on: February 14, 2024, 08:01:47 pm »
My Valentine and I are going to Pizza Hut on Valentine's Day, because why not, and my local Pizza Hut DESTROYS!! Come on salad bar, come on red cups, come on yummy Pan Pizza!

Okuuurrr!

Yada

« Reply #7557 on: February 14, 2024, 08:17:06 pm »
My Valentine and I are going to Pizza Hut on Valentine's Day, because why not, and my local Pizza Hut DESTROYS!! Come on salad bar, come on red cups, come on yummy Pan Pizza!

Okuuurrr!

Cold Pop!

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #7558 on: February 15, 2024, 04:23:52 pm »
Maggots rain down on Delta passengers from overhead bin, forcing flight to return to Amsterdam

Airlive, the aviation news site, reported the carry-on bag was placed into another bag and burned.
😐 🎶

Yada

« Reply #7559 on: February 15, 2024, 04:28:31 pm »

Okuuurrr!

Cold Pop!

How was it?