Author Topic: This week rollcall  (Read 2697609 times)

hutch

Re: This week rollcall
« Reply #8220 on: June 21, 2016, 02:48:54 pm »
Wed. The Cure (w/Killsally!)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #8221 on: June 21, 2016, 03:02:38 pm »
The Cure on Wednesday
‼‼?‼‼

Relaxer

« Reply #8222 on: June 21, 2016, 03:04:13 pm »
The Twilight Sad on Wednesday
oword

« Reply #8223 on: June 21, 2016, 03:40:49 pm »
da cure...and aprox 50% of the board!
I won't be getting there until the third encore since I'm leaving VA around 5:15
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #8224 on: June 22, 2016, 12:11:22 pm »
I can't believe all of you old geezers are choosing to see the Cure over Grace Potter.

I mean, come on. Look at that picture of her. She totally looks like she want to suck your cock. On the other hand (not that you'd be needing it if you were going to the Grace show) Robert Smith looks like he'd only want to tease your pubes and dye them black.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #8225 on: June 22, 2016, 12:17:07 pm »
This geezer is going to the O's game.

I can only wish I were seeing the Cure  :(

hutch

« Reply #8226 on: June 22, 2016, 12:27:45 pm »
I can't believe all of you old geezers are choosing to see the Cure over Grace Potter.

I mean, come on. Look at that picture of her. She totally looks like she want to suck your cock. On the other hand (not that you'd be needing it if you were going to the Grace show) Robert Smith looks like he'd only want to tease your pubes and dye them black.

i saw grace potter once cause she was opening for some band i can't remember.. she is GOD AWFUL...

Vas Deferens

« Reply #8227 on: June 22, 2016, 12:36:03 pm »
Are you just bitter cause you're not going?  ;D

(_|_)

Space Freely

« Reply #8228 on: June 22, 2016, 01:04:08 pm »

Not at all. Tonight I'll be eating some pizza pie, followed by some of my wife's home made key lime pie, while watching a free Pietasters show. Then, an amazing stopoff at Dave and Buster's on the way home. Ninth birthday.

Maybe some late night hair pie as well if I play my cards right.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8229 on: June 22, 2016, 01:06:40 pm »

Not at all. Tonight I'll be eating some pizza pie, followed by some of my wife's home made key lime pie, while watching a free Pietasters show. Then, an amazing stopoff at Dave and Buster's on the way home. Ninth birthday.

Maybe some late night hair pie as well if I play my cards right.
HEY! Rolling compendiums of what we eat is Julian territory! I don't make up stories of witty things my kid says! Get your own schtick!
LVMH

« Reply #8230 on: June 22, 2016, 01:52:05 pm »
HEY! Rolling compendiums of what we eat is Julian territory! I don't make up stories of witty things my kid says! Get your own schtick!
this study is for you
Study: Sex And Alcohol Make You Happier Than Having Kids And Religion
slack

Got Haggis?

« Reply #8231 on: June 22, 2016, 02:06:21 pm »
loved the NYC cure show so much, got a ticket for tonight....will be interesting to compare setlists

Relaxer

« Reply #8232 on: June 22, 2016, 02:12:20 pm »
Yeah, I'm amazed at how many good Cure deals there are on CraigsList. I'm so glad I was able to sell my extras for the same amount I paid for them (which was too much but whatevs)
oword

killsaly

« Reply #8233 on: June 22, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »
loved the NYC cure show so much, got a ticket for tonight....will be interesting to compare setlists
Nice, we should try to link up. I will message you on Facebook later.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #8234 on: June 22, 2016, 02:26:44 pm »
Big expensive ooollldd week for me

Cure, MPP
Peter Gabriel/Stang, Verizon
Weezer, Lube
Paul Simon, Trap