Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2970 on: January 28, 2014, 01:35:47 pm »
LVMH

atomic

« Reply #2971 on: January 28, 2014, 01:43:41 pm »
I just went for a walk.  It is a bit nippy out there. 

Yada

« Reply #2972 on: January 28, 2014, 02:06:20 pm »
i wish all of you, could be gay for one year.  no, five years.  and make it when you went to high school and the end of middle school.  then you would realize.  not just talking about it, attempting to understand.  you would realize.  i wish you could see the looks my partner and i get when people realize we are gay, when we are in public.  i wish you could go through life finding out what people say behind your backs, after they act all "open arm" "give me a hug" "so great to see you" to your face.  i wish you could feel the emotion i go through when i read what people say in comment sections of articles when ever the article is anything about anything gay.  i wish you grew up with almost every religion on the planet (meaning you jews, meaning you muslims,  meaning you christians, meaning you hindus, meaning you native american indians) thinking gays are wrong and evil and what is horrible with world.  thank god for taoist who believe in acceptance of everyone, but when was the last time you even met a tao?  then nobody would care what gay people are doing.  this topic would not even be talked about on a nine thirty club forum.  people would be like, really, this is an issue, i remember the time when i was gay, for those five years, in high school and at the end of middle school.    

A-

stevewizzle

« Reply #2973 on: January 28, 2014, 02:16:06 pm »
I just went for a walk.  It is a bit nippy out there. 

i really enjoy your commitment to various random thoughts.

atomic

« Reply #2974 on: January 28, 2014, 02:53:55 pm »
I am about to start discussing the dream I had last night.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2975 on: January 28, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »
I had a dream last night about a close friend who died like 20 years ago.  We were road tripping to go see the Candy Snatchers and we were partying like it was 1999  :)

A nice visit from beyond from my old buddy Will.

Relaxer

« Reply #2976 on: January 28, 2014, 03:16:49 pm »
Wasn't he dead by 1999?
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2977 on: January 28, 2014, 03:18:04 pm »
LVMH

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2978 on: January 28, 2014, 03:19:35 pm »
Wasn't he dead by 1999?
yeah but fool you should know that song came out in the early 80's and people started saying that long before 1999

atomic

« Reply #2979 on: January 28, 2014, 05:14:14 pm »
Reading some dumb Yahoo article about married couples sleeping in seperate bedrooms.  Says over half of couples do this and then it quotes some couple that has been married a year and a half and how it helps their marriage to sleep in seperate beds.

What a bunch of freaking losers.  Why even get married?

James Ford

« Reply #2980 on: January 28, 2014, 05:20:54 pm »
Ask yourself these four questions:

1. Are you awakened more than once each night by snoring, bathroom trips, accidental jabs or night talking?

2. Do you two go to sleep and wake up at different times?

3. Would you describe your overall sleep habits -- length of sleep, nap habits, comfort needs -- as different from your partner's?

4. During the night, do you yell something like, "Please for the love of...!" on a regular basis?
Reading some dumb Yahoo article about married couples sleeping in seperate bedrooms.  Says over half of couples do this and then it quotes some couple that has been married a year and a half and how it helps their marriage to sleep in seperate beds.

atomic

« Reply #2981 on: January 28, 2014, 05:27:36 pm »

1. Are you awakened more than once each night by snoring, bathroom trips, accidental jabs or night talking?

3. Would you describe your overall sleep habits -- length of sleep, nap habits, comfort needs -- as different from your partner's?

4. During the night, do you yell something like, "Please for the love of...!" on a regular basis?

So you don't sleep in the same bed as your wife?  I figured as much.  Who cares about any of the stuff you mentioned? If I was going to sleep in a seperate bed I might as well be single.

James Ford

« Reply #2982 on: January 28, 2014, 05:35:09 pm »
You figured as much? So you've been contemplating my bedroom activities for awhile? Creepy.

What I do doesn't matter. It seems obvious that there are good practical reasons as to why over 50% of couples would do it.

So you don't sleep in the same bed as your wife?  I figured as much.  Who cares about any of the stuff you mentioned? If I was going to sleep in a seperate bed I might as well be single.

James Ford

« Reply #2983 on: January 28, 2014, 05:37:06 pm »
So I just read that Paul Walker started dating his girlfriend when he was 33 and she was 16. How creepy is that?

atomic

« Reply #2984 on: January 28, 2014, 05:39:43 pm »
You figured as much? So you've been contemplating my bedroom activities for awhile? Creepy.

What I do doesn't matter. It seems obvious that there are good practical reasons as to why over 50% of couples would do it.

They don't love each other and they are staying together to save on alimony, housing costs.  Maybe closet cases?