Author Topic: Official 930 Club The Cure at Merriweather 6-22 Thread  (Read 66094 times)

saintangelsin

Re: Official 930 Club The Cure at Merriweather 6-22 Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2016, 11:24:44 am »
Pitting as well.

has anyone done the FWB VIP thing at Merriweather this year? It appears to have changed..

"VIP is located to the side and back of the pavilion-it?s a great place to hang, grab a drink with little to no line or take advantage of the special VIP restrooms.  Our team at the 9:30 tent can help direct to you the new entrance (from last year)"

So, no longer near the Pit... ???

yeah... i need deets on this too please....
Is this just for the pre party thing they sent the email for?

There are 2 perqs at issue

1. Gatecrashers, early admission
2. Random Acts of Kindness VIP admission

I believe that all FWBers got 1 and that about 1/2 of the FWB members going to the show got 2.

I'm confused! I bought my tickets through someone who had extra lawn seats, but I'm a FWB member. Don't think I got any email. So does this mean I'm screwed???

Vas Deferens

« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2016, 11:26:30 am »
SET TIMES FOR SOLD OUT ‪#‎TheCureMPP‬: Doors 5:30p | The Twilight Sad (Official) 7p | The Cure 8p
(_|_)

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2016, 11:33:20 am »
Pitting as well.

has anyone done the FWB VIP thing at Merriweather this year? It appears to have changed..

"VIP is located to the side and back of the pavilion-it?s a great place to hang, grab a drink with little to no line or take advantage of the special VIP restrooms.  Our team at the 9:30 tent can help direct to you the new entrance (from last year)"

I believe that all FWBers got 1 and that about 1/2 of the FWB members going to the show got 2.

huh? What is this? You bring a can of food and get a massage? pavillion head?

2. has always been called Random Acts of Kindness and gave access to the VIP area next to the Pit (stage right) that had its own bar and bathrooms and a foodtruck or 2.  No head, or touching in one's bathing suit area was ever involved.

Now, it seems, they have moved that VIP area. Hopefully not too far or inaccessible from the Pit.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:33 am »
Pitting as well.

I'm confused! I bought my tickets through someone who had extra lawn seats, but I'm a FWB member. Don't think I got any email. So does this mean I'm screwed???

I think you can only get into Gatecrashers, early admission, with an RSVP after getting their email (but maybe try emailing the FWB folks (friends@930.com) to see if you can get into Gatecrashers?!

Vas Deferens

« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2016, 11:37:48 am »
it makes sense that the email only went to the original purchaser ....

(_|_)

hutch

« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2016, 11:49:41 am »
if anyone has 1 VIP thingie I could sure use it.. not for me but for Melania....just to use the bathrooms..

shemptiness

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2016, 11:50:31 am »
I probably won't need mine......can possibly give you my VIP passes.

Got my tix from Sidesquatch, so no FWB email for me.

I'm not able to get there early and probably won't go to the VIP area, wherever that is these days.  But thanks for the offer.

« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2016, 12:04:32 pm »
hey does anyone need lawn seats
have a friend with two to sell....she'd like face, but I'm sure there could be some negotiating since the last minute nature
slack

« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2016, 12:04:57 pm »
if anyone has 1 VIP thingie I could sure use it.. not for me but for Melania....just to use the bathrooms..

I got a VIP email ...she can use it
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2016, 12:07:12 pm »

I think that with the VIP thing - you need to go to the 930 tent, show your card and maybe ID and you get wristbanded. So whoever is sharing the VIP thing needs to walk the sharee through the process.....

hutch

« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2016, 12:08:33 pm »

yeah i got one too.. but did you get the one with the actual access to the VIP section/. seems like half did half didn't.. anyways forward it to my email so i can have her print it out.. i'm going to give her my FWB card

thanks

Relaxer

« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2016, 12:14:21 pm »
Is all this VIP talk just so you have an easier time taking a leak? Or are there other benefits? I'll be tripping through the cosmos and loving up everybody around me, so I'll probably just keep my aura to myself. But I'm still curious about what all you people are yammering about.
oword

walk,on,by

« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2016, 12:23:20 pm »
other benefits . . . you're vip, and they're not.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2016, 12:25:27 pm »
side-stage head.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »
Is all this VIP talk just so you have an easier time taking a leak? Or are there other benefits? I'll be tripping through the cosmos and loving up everybody around me, so I'll probably just keep my aura to myself. But I'm still curious about what all you people are yammering about.

well when I went two years ago there was a tiki bar stage right with a bathroom .. so you could kind of avoid the masses or having to go schlep far during the show to use the restroom.. i'd just like melania to avoid the commoners...i suppose walking up 400 steps in those 10 inch heels i am making her wear also might be diffcult...