Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3241437 times)

shemptiness

Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #2745 on: June 05, 2013, 11:31:12 am »
Plus you can fit more cans in a cooler, they're lighter, and you can crush them when you're finished.

stevewizzle

« Reply #2746 on: June 05, 2013, 11:33:00 am »
all atomicfront's posts are null and void.

this.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2747 on: June 05, 2013, 11:42:50 am »
cans don't shatter into a million sharp pieces when you drop them.  not only is that safer, it makes for a much much easier cleanup.  in fact, if you drop an unopened can there is no cleanup at all other than picking up the can.
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #2748 on: June 05, 2013, 12:03:13 pm »
Who drinks out of cans or bottles anyways? Pour it into the proper glassware, ya fuckin cretins.

I've flown with multiple bottles several times and never had a break or leak. My mom flew once with 11 cans of Heady Topper and had one leak all over her suitcase. Just sayin'.

And I've never in my 40+ years of drinking beer once dropped and broke a bottle. Just sayin', again.

atomicfront

« Reply #2749 on: June 05, 2013, 12:16:40 pm »
Plus you can fit more cans in a cooler, they're lighter, and you can crush them when you're finished.

You can burn the bottles when you are finished.   Also   Aluminum is a toxic metal linked to Alzheimer disease  and brain deformities.  But keep drinking those canned beers. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:18:45 pm by atomicfront »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2750 on: June 05, 2013, 12:51:54 pm »

You can burn the bottles when you are finished.   Also   Aluminum is a toxic metal linked to Alzheimer disease  and brain deformities.  But keep drinking those canned beers. 

you burn your bottles? 

aluminum cans are lined.  the beer never comes in contact with the metal.  so your concerns are unfounded.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #2751 on: June 05, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »

You can burn the bottles when you are finished.   Also   Aluminum is a toxic metal linked to Alzheimer disease  and brain deformities.  But keep drinking those canned beers. 

you burn your bottles? 

aluminum cans are lined.  the beer never comes in contact with the metal.  so your concerns are unfounded.

No I don't even buy bottled beer.  If I drink at home I drink my own and if I drink out at places I drink kegged beer. 

fatskippy

« Reply #2752 on: June 05, 2013, 01:55:43 pm »
Boulevard Love Child No. 3 is about to hit DC. Has anyone tried this or Love Child No. 2? Worth the price of admission? ($22/750ml)

James Ford

« Reply #2753 on: June 05, 2013, 02:10:49 pm »
Can't answer your question, sorry.

It has been in VA for several weeks. CAlled Total Wine and they initially told me it was $9. But then the next day it was $18. So anyway, drive to VA and you'll save $4 plus the difference in tax.

We're having a Bruery Sour in the Rye tonite (her choice, not mine). I'll bet that one is better.

Boulevard Love Child No. 3 is about to hit DC. Has anyone tried this or Love Child No. 2? Worth the price of admission? ($22/750ml)

brennser

« Reply #2754 on: June 05, 2013, 05:25:34 pm »
brennser rules.
aw, shucks guys - thanks ;D

atomicfront

« Reply #2755 on: June 06, 2013, 10:00:16 am »
I had some Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale last night.  Suprising that I have never seen this before as it is made by Guiness and has been around for hundreds of years. It was tasty.

James Ford

« Reply #2756 on: June 06, 2013, 10:34:17 am »
I had water last night. Probably pretty similiar in taste, and less calories!

atomicfront

« Reply #2757 on: June 06, 2013, 11:05:43 am »

I expected an asshole comment from you.  Do you do anything but troll?

James Ford

« Reply #2758 on: June 06, 2013, 12:20:13 pm »
I'm sorry, I should have ignored your post as everyone else I'm sure did.

But you do see that your post was the equivalent of a 50 year old guy who claims to like rock music going on a "rock music" thread and proclaiming he had just heard Tom Petty for the first time....right?

atomicfront

« Reply #2759 on: June 06, 2013, 01:41:00 pm »
I'm sorry, I should have ignored your post as everyone else I'm sure did.

But you do see that your post was the equivalent of a 50 year old guy who claims to like rock music going on a "rock music" thread and proclaiming he had just heard Tom Petty for the first time....right?

That beer has only been imported for a couple of years. I have never seen it in a bar before.    You are an asshole.  You know it. I am sure you wouldn't talk like that to me in person, little man.  You are the one who admitted to drinking coors light and bud light all your life. I  never drank that crap.  I am not a wimpy man who needs to approve what he likes by reading beer advocate first.  How pathetic can you be?  I know you do that.  You drink a beer than you look on the review on beer advocate to decide whether it is Ok for you to like it.  Don't you see how sad that is? 

I can imagine how much fun it would be to go to a bar with you.  Bitching the whole time about the beer selection.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:53:19 pm by atomicfront »