Relaxer

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1260 on: March 20, 2013, 03:12:14 pm »
Fun stuff like what
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1261 on: March 20, 2013, 03:27:39 pm »
oral sex.  thats fun.  lots and lots of oral sex.  dont get it?  too bad.  become gay.

James Ford

« Reply #1262 on: March 20, 2013, 03:29:32 pm »
Yes, because a kiss between two consenting adults is filth. I bet she probably has no problem with her kid playing violent video games.

On a related note - the Mystics won't do the Kiss Cam. 

"We got a lot of kids here," Sheila Johnson, the Mystics' managing partner, said when asked. "We just don't find it appropriate."

James Ford

« Reply #1263 on: March 20, 2013, 03:31:02 pm »
if you're not getting it from your girl it's probably because you're not giving it to her first.

oral sex.  thats fun.  lots and lots of oral sex.  dont get it?  too bad.  become gay.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1264 on: March 20, 2013, 03:31:59 pm »
read between the lines, james.  no one in the mystics camp wants to see . . . straight people kiss.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1265 on: March 20, 2013, 03:32:27 pm »
if you're not getting it from your girl it's probably because you're not giving it to her first.

oooh . . . who wants to do that?

James Ford

« Reply #1266 on: March 20, 2013, 03:34:39 pm »
Any guy who's interested in pleasing a woman?

oooh . . . who wants to do that?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1267 on: March 20, 2013, 03:35:32 pm »
oooh, who wants to do . . . .

James Ford

« Reply #1268 on: March 20, 2013, 03:36:47 pm »
And yet you've watched enough to comment?

I watched her movie and found her extemely homely and annoying. Not a good combination, so have to say no to her show, no matter how many accolades they bestow. Critics probably love that show because the girl looks like their girlfriend or daughter.

I'm gonna be super pissed off if they start handing out awards and accolades to season two of HBO's Girls.  Unwatchable trifle is being kind...

vansmack

« Reply #1269 on: March 20, 2013, 05:06:23 pm »
I always said that it's all the crappiness of a break up without all the fun stuff that happens in a relationship.

I've heard differently, especially in college.  Maybe there wasn't enough alcohol involved, cause you know, every girls one drink away....
27>34

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1270 on: March 20, 2013, 05:50:13 pm »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--gay-fan-asks-jacksonville-jaguars-to-end-kiss-cam--joke--210850596.html

REALLY?  This is what you want to fight a battle over?  Some people are just too thin skinned.  Get a fucking life already.

really?  this is what you feel the need to vent about?

Ratbastard searches the news to find articles where anyone who either get in trouble for racial, sexual, handicap, or gender intolerance or someone who complains about any of those and he posts it on here for us to enjoy.   And he add his opinion that of course will be the opposite of what any one else will think on the subject.

If thinking that makes you happy then by all means keep on thinking it, but the story had nothing to do with intolerance in any way shape or form.
FUKIT

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1271 on: March 20, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--gay-fan-asks-jacksonville-jaguars-to-end-kiss-cam--joke--210850596.html

REALLY?  This is what you want to fight a battle over?  Some people are just too thin skinned.  Get a fucking life already.

Ratbastard searches the news to find articles where anyone who either get in trouble for racial, sexual, handicap, or gender intolerance or someone who complains about any of those and he posts it on here for us to enjoy.   And he add his opinion that of course will be the opposite of what any one else will think on the subject.

If thinking that makes you happy then by all means keep on thinking it, but the story had nothing to do with intolerance in any way shape or form.
This is all about your intolerance of people that are hyper-sensitive to intolerance.  Get over it. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1272 on: March 20, 2013, 07:07:44 pm »

This is all about your intolerance of people that are hyper-sensitive to intolerance.  Get over it. 

what happens . . . if somebody is intolerant about the intolerance of that sentence.  thats a lot of intolerance there mister, and intolerance is hard to spell, too.

hutch

« Reply #1273 on: March 20, 2013, 07:17:58 pm »
Michelle has shocked me.

hutch

« Reply #1274 on: March 20, 2013, 07:22:09 pm »
Michelle Shocked's rant kind of reminded me of a few things Bob Dylan said when he went born again....I don't know that Bob ever targeted gays though... it was more of a if you're a non-believer you'll burn in hell thing....as I recall