Author Topic: 100 greatest guitarist  (Read 13682 times)

thirsty moore

Re: 100 greatest guitarist
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2003, 05:20:00 pm »
Sho' looks like a sow to me...

Aintry?!

Jaguär

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2003, 06:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  Sho' looks like a sow to me...

Aintry?!
Remember that the next time that you sit down to a ham sandwich.

Would you like cheese with that?    :D

Enough to make you turn kosher!

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2003, 06:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  I'd love to know how they cast that kid in Deliverance.  Really, who would want to play that role?
Hoyt Pollard

BTW: Deliverance is the holy grail of 70s cinema, IMHO.

Mike Daniels

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2003, 09:28:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:

Originally posted by Jesus of Cool:

If Johnny Marr is not in the top five, it's just proof the list is a load of bollocks, like any other list that comes out.

If Richard Thompson only made #19 (behind Johnny Ramone and the guy from Red Hot Chili Peppers?) I have a hard time placing Marr at the top 5. [/b]
Your saying Ramone and the bloke from the chili peppers are better than Marr?....please don't make yourself look stupid in front of everyone. [/b]

Mike Daniels

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2003, 09:30:00 am »
Not saying that Ramone and the guy from RHCP are better than Marr.  

I am saying that Thompson is infinitely better than Marr or the other two and if Thompson is only 19th then there's no way Marr belongs higher.  

If Johnny Marr is not in the top five, it's just proof the list is a load of bollocks, like any other list that comes out.

If Richard Thompson only made #19 (behind Johnny Ramone and the guy from Red Hot Chili Peppers?) I have a hard time placing Marr at the top 5. [/b]
Your saying Ramone and the bloke from the chili peppers are better than Marr?....please don't make yourself look stupid in front of everyone. [/b]

mankie

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2003, 10:52:00 am »
  Not saying that Ramone and the guy from RHCP are better than Marr.  

I am saying that Thompson is infinitely better than Marr or the other two and if Thompson is only 19th then there's no way Marr belongs higher.  

[/b]
okie dokie then, not knowing too much about Thompson, other than I've liked the few songs of his I've heard, (Wall of death..right?) I won't argue the fact with you.

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2003, 10:57:00 am »
Where's LEMMY?

Lemmy oughtta be on all rock lists.