Author Topic: what makes you mad?  (Read 17343 times)

thirsty moore

Re: what makes you mad?
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2004, 10:10:00 am »
Shut yo mouth... I'm just talkin' bout the US.

Originally posted by nkotbie:
  People who love the US so much that they hate people exercising their basic rights, which makes the country great in the first place.

Guiny

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2004, 10:36:00 am »
Originally posted by nkotbie:
  People who love the US so much that they hate people exercising their basic rights, which makes the country great in the first place.

Originally posted by Rob_Gee:
  Protesters - Get a life you fu$#in losers.
[/b]
Yes, and I have the RIGHT to hate them, my most basic right. Thats what this thread is all about, what makes us mad.

Bags

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2004, 10:38:00 am »
film directors who can't take criticism and curse movie critics' colons/prostrates for cancer...

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2004, 05:10:00 pm »
Geico commercials.  They are not at all clever.   And there's nothing the least amusing about automobile insurance.

hitman

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2004, 02:08:00 am »
Originally posted by King Dons:
  Geico commercials.  They are not at all clever.   And there's nothing the least amusing about automobile insurance.
They make me ashamed to be insured by them.

Jaguär

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2004, 01:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by hitman:

Originally posted by King Dons:
They make me ashamed to be insured by them. [/b]
Same here!

That applies to both their horrid tv and radio commercials.

I don't at all mind a funny insurance commercial but none of theirs are in the least bit funny though they are obviously supposed to be.

thirsty moore

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2004, 02:17:00 pm »
People that stand to close to me at the ATM machine.

flawd101

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2004, 11:35:00 pm »
i figure nobady reads my posts anymore so here i go...

protesting to republicans doesn't realy work.  we all know repub's don't care what faggots, blacks, and poor people care about.  when has protesting ever done anything, and don't say vietnam...

you democrats can complain but bush is sittin back laughing that he could fuck up so bad and still win because he is up against another fuck-up.  this country will go to hell no matter what.  when i'm older ill probably not vote or move to another country.

i saw a license plate that said simply Q.  my dad said its probably a trekie and i said probably because it was also a handicaped person car  :)   i guess we are trekies because we thought it ment Q the character on star trek...

flawd101

« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2004, 11:37:00 pm »
the pain in my chest.

its either second hand smoke ive had all my life or the signs or a heart attack or something i don't know.  i want to get it looked at but don't want it to be nothing because the hospital costs way to fucking much.

hitman

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2004, 01:02:00 am »
fucking autograph dealers...they are such assholes!  they fuck it up for everyone else!

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2004, 11:10:00 am »
what's an autograph dealer?
_\|/_

hitman

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2004, 12:44:00 am »
Originally posted by Doctor Doom:
  what's an autograph dealer?
Someone who obtains autographs from musicians at shows, or prof. athletes at sporting events, then turns around and sells them in memorabilia shops, or most likely on Ebay.