Author Topic: Nick Cave  (Read 4194 times)

Jaguär

Re: Nick Cave
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 12:10:00 am »
Originally posted by pollard:

Originally posted by brennser:
  yeah, I was a little dissapointed overall in the show but Stagger Lee was incendiary

Really?  It is the only time I have seen him and I thought it was fantastic (1 of my top 5 shows at 9:30 easy), hard to think it gets much better, but look forward to a show that is. [/b]
I fully agree with you Pollard. That was one damn good show! Stagger Lee was definitely the highlight of the show and one of the year. Almost scary in it's performance yet so good. Agree too that it just won't be the same without Blixa.

Darth Ed

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 02:06:00 am »
Nick Cave is the man! I have all of his albums. Henry's Dream is probably my favorite, though it's a really tough call. His 1998 show at the 9:30 Club is one of my all-time favorite shows. I missed the show in 2000 because I was out of town unfortunately. I really hope he tours the U.S. in support of the new albums and comes to the 9:30 Club!

Gothiczartan

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2004, 02:23:00 am »
Nick Cave ROCKS!!!
 I've seen his music videos on VH1Classic!  :D   gothiczartan@cox.net

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2024, 03:35:00 pm »
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2024, 04:25:18 pm »
I think you made the best choice.

Also, the cat thread, the movie thread, the piano thread, any of the 17 "crazy" threads. If only there were a 'spelunking' thread...