Author Topic: BRIAN WALLACE PERSONAL THREAD  (Read 2212 times)

sonickteam2

Re: BRIAN WALLACE PERSONAL THREAD
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:00 am »
yeah, the only real similarity is that they post usually negative or argumentative comments in almost every single thread, seemingly with the intent to get people riled up.

but yeah, Dupek almost never talked about music.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 09:54:00 am »
Don't forget Dupek had much better taste in music which means a much higher IQ than Fall Out Boy...boy.

sonickteam2

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 10:07:00 am »
i bet brian loves all of this attention...

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 10:36:00 am »
I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to do that. That there would be a single person who acted that way. Let alone two.   ;)  

And no, I'm not Brian either.

From his early days when he seemed to let out more personal info, I seem to remember Brian being an overweight guy from PA in his mid to late 20's. I definitely think someone of that demographic could like MCR and Fall Out Boy. Actually, that's exactly what I would expect a fat 20something guy from a redneck PA town to be into. I do give his credit for knowing his music history; I chalk his preferences up either to simple bad taste, or the need to be different on this board of cooler than thou types.

Originally posted by Erinaceous Sonickus:
  yeah, the only real similarity is that they post usually negative or argumentative comments in almost every single thread, seemingly with the intent to get people riled up.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 10:57:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
   I do give his credit for knowing his music history;

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Google rocks!!!!!

SPARX

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 03:53:00 pm »
Brian is no Dupek. I do get a kick that Brian keeps signing his posts even after multiple attempts to have him stop by people who's nerves it plucked. Now that's entertainment.