Author Topic: Official 930 Club Walkie Recruitment Thread  (Read 7237 times)

Yada

Re: Official 930 Club Walkie Recruitment Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 10:46:34 am »
. . . or whether i care if people know i am an agent.   

All joking aside, you've mentioned what you do for a living many times on here, dude. You can't be upset when people remember.

yup, i knew you were in real estate. 

there are plenty of things to be paranoid about, but this isn't one of them.  rejoice!

oh . . . i am not sure, but for the longest time, i never wanted anybody to know who i was on here.  i guess, internet obscurity is an illusion which is hard to break. 

i think your anonymity is still safe.  we know you are a gay real estate agent who lives somewhere around shenandoah.  that provides a context for your personality/persona/etc, but it's not like i could physically track you down.

fyi, i'm a straight IT manager who lives in rockville (for now) and works at a think tank in DC.  good luck finding me ;D

all i think of when I think of walky is, ginger...bow tie.

herman otto

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:05 pm »
wow.  i am confounded, whether it is ok for you to have posted that and ask you to remove it . . . or whether i care if people know i am an agent.   

fas,cinating

then don't bullshit...

about what?  i also searched all my email accounts and found no contacts from anybody, saying, hey this is hutch from the forum, just wanted to check on you.  did you send me emails like that, because i honestly don't see any.  you can pm me your email address that you used, which would make it easier.

I think my email address is listed in my profile but I should think my word would be enough. If I say I emailed you I emailed you. If you say you didn't get them you didn't get them. The end.

By the way, your email address is not in your profile. 

hutch

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 07:35:17 pm »
iuh hu
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:36:52 pm by hutch »