Author Topic: Official 930 Club Walkie Recruitment Thread  (Read 7242 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Official 930 Club Walkie Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 09:43:51 am »
  I also am confounded by the whole, I reached out to walksters and such, for I searched the history of the email address i use for here, and found no emails from anybody over the past few months. 
Boy, it's almost like Hutch is full of shit. Who would've guessed?

i did read the forum off and on of course, but that is what you do, and did also, enjoy, the fact that kill,sally made a short return . . . anybody notice it was the day after I left which was his first post?
No, dude, you can't get out in front of the conspiracy theory about that. I know where the bodies are buried.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 09:46:54 am »
damn sorry.. I guess I emailed the wrong dude then... some clown named Feldman who sells real estate

fuck maybe i need to write him and apologize...i wonder what he thought about my email needing a house for a man who loves cats
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:53:39 am by hutch »

herman otto

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 09:51:25 am »
wow.  i am confounded, whether it is ok for you to have posted that and ask you to remove it . . . or whether i care if people know i am an agent.   

fas,cinating

hutch

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 09:52:04 am »
wow.  i am confounded, whether it is ok for you to have posted that and ask you to remove it . . . or whether i care if people know i am an agent.   

fas,cinating

then don't bullshit...

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 09:55:34 am »
. . . or whether i care if people know i am an agent.   

All joking aside, you've mentioned what you do for a living many times on here, dude. You can't be upset when people remember.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 09:58:10 am »

All joking aside, you've mentioned what you do for a living many times on here, dude. You can't be upset when people remember.

yup, i knew you were in real estate. 

there are plenty of things to be paranoid about, but this isn't one of them.  rejoice!
<sig>

herman otto

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 10:00:19 am »

fas,cinating

then don't bullshit...

about what?  i also searched all my email accounts and found no contacts from anybody, saying, hey this is hutch from the forum, just wanted to check on you.  did you send me emails like that, because i honestly don't see any.  you can pm me your email address that you used, which would make it easier.

herman otto

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 10:02:50 am »

there are plenty of things to be paranoid about, but this isn't one of them.  rejoice!

oh . . . i am not sure, but for the longest time, i never wanted anybody to know who i was on here.  i guess, internet obscurity is an illusion which is hard to break. 

hutch

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 10:11:57 am »

fas,cinating

then don't bullshit...

about what?  i also searched all my email accounts and found no contacts from anybody, saying, hey this is hutch from the forum, just wanted to check on you.  did you send me emails like that, because i honestly don't see any.  you can pm me your email address that you used, which would make it easier.

I think my email address is listed in my profile but I should think my word would be enough. If I say I emailed you I emailed you. If you say you didn't get them you didn't get them. The end.

herman otto

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 10:13:03 am »
good ole hutch.  i missed, you too.

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 10:13:06 am »
I think my email address is listed in my profile but I should think my word would be enough. If I say I emailed you I emailed you. If you say you didn't get them you didn't get them. The end.
Hutch's on-going Trump impersonation is so underrated.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 10:17:05 am »

its amazing!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2017, 10:28:37 am »

its amazing!

it's yuge...
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:08 am »

oh . . . i am not sure, but for the longest time, i never wanted anybody to know who i was on here.  i guess, internet obscurity is an illusion which is hard to break. 

i think your anonymity is still safe.  we know you are a gay real estate agent who lives somewhere around shenandoah.  that provides a context for your personality/persona/etc, but it's not like i could physically track you down.

fyi, i'm a straight IT manager who lives in rockville (for now) and works at a think tank in DC.  good luck finding me ;D
<sig>

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2017, 10:40:19 am »
that provides a context for your personality/persona/etc, but it's not like i could physically track you down.
You're no Julian.
LVMH