Author Topic: Rock and Roll Hotel Question  (Read 3828 times)

serpent boy

Re: Rock and Roll Hotel Question
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 11:31:00 pm »
I'll see you guys at the Nicole Atkins show tomorrow night! Can't wait. I'll be there with my fiancee, dancing to "The Way It Is."

I'm looking forward to hearing the new stuff like "Darkness" and "I Wait."

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:
 this kind of pointless assholery is what keeps this place as insular and exclusionary as it is, and that's not the goal of this forum.
many other kinds of pointless assholery keep this place insular and exclusionary, but this guy's pointless assholery has everyone hating him and himself being excluded
(o|o)

manimtired

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 11:53:00 pm »
ok freak..i know a lot about some of the employees of your club..not that the rnr hotel employees are much better..

manimtired

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 11:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:

this kind of pointless assholery is what keeps this place as insular and exclusionary as it is, and that's not the goal of this forum.
many other kinds of pointless assholery keep this place insular and exclusionary, but this guy's pointless assholery has everyone hating him and himself being excluded [/b]
nerd.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 12:00:00 am »
i'd think twice about walking back from RnR to union station late at night, but the immediate neighborhood is very safe.  finding parking shouldn't be too much of a prob, especially if the show isn't sold out and it's mid-week.

Originally posted by manimtired:
 its basically like compton around the RnR. dont be shocked if you get shot at a couple times.  
 i recommend bringing at least two guns. you may want to rethink this show.
 get ready to die
honestly, what is the point of posts like this?  they are not helpful in any way to a person genuinely looking for information.  they are not funny.  they are not witty.  they are not anything but a waste of your time to post them, and mine to call you out on it.  if you don't have a real answer to a post that is a straightforward request for information, don't reply.  this kind of pointless assholery is what keeps this place as insular and exclusionary as it is, and that's not the goal of this forum. [/b]
i'm sorry, where are my manners? i  didn't realize you didn't know each other.  thatguy, this is manimtired.
<sig>

teepo

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 02:23:00 am »
god, you fuckers exaggerate. it's not THAT terrible. you'll be fine, just use common sense and don't park more then one or two blocks past the adjacent streets.

azaghal1981

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 02:27:00 am »
  ok freak..i know a lot about some of the employees of your club..not that the rnr hotel employees are much better..
Boardie death (banishment) warrant = signed.
احمد

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 04:28:00 am »
your point is?  is this some sort of veiled threat?

what does your alleged knowledge about some of the employees at the club have to do with you acting like an asshole on this forum for no reason whatsoever?

if you have something to say, say it.  feel free to pm me, or email me (thatguy@930.com), or take it up with me in person.  i'm sure that if you have such an extensive knowledge of the club and its staff you know which one i am.

fair warning: you are treading on thin ice.  your next move may have consequences.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 09:03:00 am »

Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:

many other kinds of pointless assholery keep this place insular and exclusionary, but this guy's pointless assholery has everyone hating him and himself being excluded [/b]
nerd. [/b]
:cool:
(o|o)

Guiny

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 09:48:00 am »
I'm gonna buy thatguy a water at the next concert I go to....Way to take charge as always!!!!!!!!!!!!

walkonby

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 09:58:00 am »
i'm going to by him another tattoo.  oh wait, can he fit another one on?

manimtired

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 11:17:00 am »
srs biz

manimtired

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 11:18:00 am »
point being if youre going to take a message board so seriously you might want to take some of the conduct of your employees just as seriously. k.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 11:26:00 am »
i'm  going to close this thread as it's purpose has been served and lines of communication outside of this thread have been offered.
T.Rex