Author Topic: The Black Crowes 9/17,9/18  (Read 6357 times)

Lively One

Re: The Black Crowes 9/17,9/18
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2006, 01:17:00 am »
$40.00 for that shit? Puh-leez! I'm sure it's going to his girlie's wardrobe fund. Eff that!

walkonby

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2006, 01:52:00 pm »
there's a rumour going around that owen wilson is the reason for the break-up of kate and chris.

two words:  ha-hah.

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2006, 11:19:00 am »
I thought it was because Kate finally heard what a REAL rock band sounds like when she saw Drive By Truckers open for Black Crows.

Originally posted by walkonby:
  there's a rumour going around that owen wilson is the reason for the break-up of kate and chris.

crowes654

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2006, 11:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by Weird Little Self Loathing Man:
  I thought it was because Kate finally heard what a REAL rock band sounds like when she saw Drive By Truckers open for Black Crows.

Originally posted by walkonby:

[/b]
hey, did you read that in an indie rag, bro, because i swear that is what they all say!!!  

for what's worth, i totally agree with ya, thinking for yourself is waaaay overrated.  umm yeah, the DBT are REAL rock and the crowes are just corporate hacks, man...

i just wanted to bump this thread, really.  just got home from da justin timbalake show, yall.....i feel soo, soooo JUSTIFIED!!!!