Author Topic: He's at it again  (Read 5353 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: He's at it again
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »
Can we please call a truce on the political arguments here? Buy each other virtual drinks and kick back with some favorite tunes. 
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 11:18:13 pm »
EDITED - Sorry Kos, looks like I was posting the original reply here while you were posting the truce offering above.  I have removed all of my post and I promise to do my best not to pull the puppet strings any more.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:42:38 am by RatBastard »
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 11:21:43 pm »
^There is your answer Kosmo.

I'm not arguing politics.. I just point out how incredibly horrible it is to say the young children died because they made the wrong choice.

Is that wrong of me, Kosmo, to point that out? Should I just let RatBastard keep trolling, politicizing tragedy, writing about dead young children in order to make his "points"?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 05:45:55 am »
^There is your answer Kosmo.

I'm not arguing politics.. I just point out how incredibly horrible it is to say the young children died because they made the wrong choice.

Is that wrong of me, Kosmo, to point that out? Should I just let RatBastard keep trolling, politicizing tragedy, writing about dead young children in order to make his "points"?

Just an FYI, I did not say that.  All I am going to say to you about this at all.  If you want to have a discussion where you reply to what I actually say then fine we can do that.  If you want to sensationalize and run on with ad hominem irrelevant opinions well I'm done with it.  Your choice.  I am done with this thread.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 08:38:59 am »
  I'm not saying what happened is their fault but I am saying if they had made that choice they would not be in the spot they are in now. 

so the kids made the wrong choice? it is not their fault they got mowed down by a psychopath but it was their mistake not to be armed and trained? is this what you're saying? it seems to be what you're saying but its so beyond ridiculous, so stupid, and so heinously callous that I have trouble even beginning to comprehend it.

tell me you simply don't know how to write.. tell me there was more to your thinking..throw me a bone brother! because otherwise i'd be forced to conclude you're the biggest sack of shit this side of the Mississippi..

Perhaps you ought to go read the entire article before you post of of ignorance as to what it says and who the victims are who will be attending as the dog and pony show.  Also you ought to read and fully comprehend what I posted rather than rd it with bias and blindness.  Lastly, an observation, I hear the circus music playing as you puppet dance with every post you make.

exactly.

blah blah blah

you got nothing.

i got something, fuckhead.  the original article was about kathy giffords . . . not the school shooting, fuckhead.  trying reading the original post and article.  you are the one who just assumed the he was talking about the victims as the school children.  i think he was referring the people at the giffords shooting, fuckhead.  so here's something, fuckhead . . . stop being a troll accusing everybody else of being a troll, fuckhead.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 08:47:47 am »
so much for the peace talks...
T.Rex

imbecile

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 09:18:03 am »
Wow, this thread devolved quite fast.  I read the article and then ensuing 'discussion.'  I'm still confused though.

Was this the point - In RatBastard-world it would be required, in order to not make yourself a 'victim' anytime you go to an elementary school or college (as a student or faculty), to a movie, or to a meet-and-greet with someone that you are required to carry a gun and that if you do not carry a gun and you are killed or maimed by someone with a gun then it's your own fault?

hutch

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 09:46:09 am »
wow. nice walkie. nice.

the original article has a bunch of victims listed.. different people shot in different incidents.. what is ratbastard's point? its their fault? They made a mistake?

the original article is a matter of fact stating about who is attending...there is nothing to take issue with there. it doesn't say the president is using the fear card, trouncing the constitution, or that people should be armed to prevent being killed... or that people should have to know how to use guns to graduate high school.

atomicfront

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 10:41:35 am »
Hutch and Ratbastard should be banned from talking about politics.  They get too upset about it and become irrational. 

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 10:56:46 am »
We need more popcorn.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 11:10:50 am »
In this article we have:

Multiple victims of shootings/mass shootings
1 person who is paralyzed in an accidental discharge of a policeman?s weapon
Multiple family members of shooting/mass shooting victims

Forget politics.  Referring to any of these people as 'victims' is among the most fuckheaded things I've read on this board.  Ratbastard fully lives up to his name in suggesting that these people are anything less than what they are - innocent victims of random acts of violence.  He can fuck off for that. 

ps - I'm not for banning anyone from this board.