Author Topic: He's at it again  (Read 5351 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
He's at it again
« on: February 08, 2013, 09:27:16 pm »
Bammy is once again playing the fear card in an attempt to trounce on the constitution...

http://news.yahoo.com/state-union-feature-gun-violence-victims-001321625--abc-news-politics.html

What he ought to do is pass a law that make firearm training mandatory in order to get a high school diploma.  If any of these 'victims' had been armed and properly trained they would not have been victims.  I'm not saying what happened is their fault but I am saying if they had made that choice they would not be in the spot they are in now.  Then again the libtards would not have their dog and pony show to troy t out either.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

Re: He's at it again
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:38:55 pm »
you better like van halen . . . that's all i'm saying.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 12:11:46 am »
you better like van halen . . . that's all i'm saying.

The band yes (not the VanHagar version that was too pop), the guitar player not so much.
FUKIT

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 05:38:33 pm »

hutch

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:41:23 pm »

atomicfront

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 05:53:06 pm »
'victims'

wtf

seriously. when is this troll going to get banned.

Banning people for having differing political views than yourself?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 05:59:38 pm »
playing the fear card in an attempt to trounce on the constitution...

wait, are we back to bashing george w bush?  that shit is ooooooooold...
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 06:48:09 pm »
guess the children weren't victims hence 'victims'

disgusting. you need to get banned asshole. and pronto.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:51:32 pm »
guess the children weren't victims hence 'victims'

disgusting. you need to get banned asshole. and pronto.

Thanks for the compliment!
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 08:26:33 pm »
this whole hutch vs ratbastard thing we got going on here, is awesome.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 09:13:34 pm »
Arm the first-graders! What possibly could go wrong?
😐 🎶

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:56:22 pm »
this whole hutch vs ratbastard thing we got going on here, is awesome.

You pull the stings and the puppet dances...
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:43 pm »
  I'm not saying what happened is their fault but I am saying if they had made that choice they would not be in the spot they are in now. 

so the kids made the wrong choice? it is not their fault they got mowed down by a psychopath but it was their mistake not to be armed and trained? is this what you're saying? it seems to be what you're saying but its so beyond ridiculous, so stupid, and so heinously callous that I have trouble even beginning to comprehend it.

tell me you simply don't know how to write.. tell me there was more to your thinking..throw me a bone brother! because otherwise i'd be forced to conclude you're the biggest sack of shit this side of the Mississippi..

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 10:57:13 pm »
  I'm not saying what happened is their fault but I am saying if they had made that choice they would not be in the spot they are in now. 

so the kids made the wrong choice? it is not their fault they got mowed down by a psychopath but it was their mistake not to be armed and trained? is this what you're saying? it seems to be what you're saying but its so beyond ridiculous, so stupid, and so heinously callous that I have trouble even beginning to comprehend it.

tell me you simply don't know how to write.. tell me there was more to your thinking..throw me a bone brother! because otherwise i'd be forced to conclude you're the biggest sack of shit this side of the Mississippi..

Perhaps you ought to go read the entire article before you post of of ignorance as to what it says and who the victims are who will be attending as the dog and pony show.  Also you ought to read and fully comprehend what I posted rather than rd it with bias and blindness.  Lastly, an observation, I hear the circus music playing as you puppet dance with every post you make.
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 11:08:23 pm »

Perhaps you ought to go read the entire article before you post of of ignorance as to what it says and who the victims are who will be attending as the dog and pony show.  Also you ought to read and fully comprehend what I posted rather than rd it with bias and blindness.  Lastly, an observation, I hear the circus music playing as you puppet dance with every post you make.

exactly.

blah blah blah

you got nothing.