Author Topic: At last...Good news today!  (Read 4016 times)

Celeste

Re: At last...Good news today!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 05:00:00 pm »
You're so above it all  :roll:

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 05:02:00 pm »
I think this is one of those extreme cases where the death penalty might be warranted.

Guiny, I do think you're a little trigger happy yourself, and sound like you're only a couple of steps removed from being a potential serial killer yourself.

I know I couldn't pull the switch.

Guiny

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 05:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rutherford_J._Balls_a.k.a_Rhett:
  I think this is one of those extreme cases where the death penalty might be warranted.

Guiny, I do think you're a little trigger happy yourself, and sound like you're only a couple of steps removed from being a potential serial killer yourself.

I know I couldn't pull the switch.
Thanks for the compliment dude, love what you did with your name by the way.   :cool:

Bags

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 05:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
 While nothing could top the abortion post with the CUA students, this one has potential.

Carry on.
Missed that one.  I can only imagine...

ratioci nation

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 05:14:00 pm »

While nothing could top the abortion post with the CUA students, this one has potential.

I still think those people were fake, and if they weren't I don't think anybody got nasty, they were too easy to get going.

mankie

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2004, 03:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:

Carry on.
Missed that one.  I can only imagine... [/b]
Me too.....I always seem to miss the really really juicy ones.

G.Love

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2004, 04:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:

Originally posted by Rutherford_J._Balls_a.k.a_Rhett:
 [QB] Why would killing them make you happy?

Because killing is my business and business is good. [/b]
"Alright if you think you're some bad girl
 you just wait till someone else gets hold of
 you and beats the living daylights out of you."
 I am the Mob - Catatonia

flawd101

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2004, 05:14:00 pm »
lets put it on pay per view!  get some money for the gov to throw away! id pay my 10 bucks to watch a stoning or a bald midget retard eat him like meat and icecream.

and make people like chimbly pay and watch!  but then crazy bitches on their periods will complain about the "children" (we should have never let the bitches speak.)

how many guys does it take to open a beer?

zero, it should be open when the bitch brings it to them

helen keller couldn't see or hear...perfect....

Guiny

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2004, 06:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  lets put it on pay per view!  get some money for the gov to throw away! id pay my 10 bucks to watch a stoning or a bald midget retard eat him like meat and icecream.

I'd pay alot more than ten bucks a bald midget retard eat him like meat and ice cream......you dont see that everyday.

mankie

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2004, 06:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:

I'd pay alot more than ten bucks a bald midget retard eat him like meat and ice cream......you dont see that everyday. [/b]
You hang out in the wrong bars then!

flawd101

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 03:51:00 pm »
yeah more then 10, they could have it at fedex field! sell tickets, then have a crappy band play a concert, like radiohead or coldplay!

mankie

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2004, 03:58:00 pm »
  yeah more then 10, they could have it at fedex field! sell tickets, then have a crappy band play a concert, like radiohead or coldplay!
What would be more entertaining would be if they did like they do in one of those eastern European countries....chain him to a wall by one wrist with about 15 ft of chain, then allow the families of the victims stone him to death while he's trying to run away, only he can't run far. I would even spend money on pay-per-view for that spectacle.

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2004, 04:05:00 pm »
I would spend money to watch him lick Mankie's hairy nutsack.

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2004, 07:03:00 pm »
Lucasville, OH (AP 14 Jan 2003): A murderer whose claims of mental retardation were rejected by the courts was executed Wednesday after struggling with guards and pleading for his life until the last moment. Lewis Williams, 45, was put to death by injection for fatally shooting a 76-year-old woman during a robbery at her Cleveland home in 1983. Four guards were needed to lift the 117-pound Williams from his knees and pry his hand off the edge of a table before carrying him into the death chamber. As he was strapped to the execution table he cried, "I'm not guilty. God, help me." At least nine guards restrained him as they prepared his arms and inserted needles. One guard standing at his head alternately restrained him and patted his right shoulder to comfort him. Williams repeatedly shook his head and tried to lift himself off the preparation bed. He yelled several times, then rested his head and spoke, appearing to whisper or chant quietly.

Williams kept pleading even as the warden pulled the microphone away after his final official statement: "God, please help me. God, please hear my cry." He was pronounced dead at 10:15 am. His mother, Bonnie Williams, 66, sobbed in an adjacent room separated by a window. "It was an awful thing to watch," assistant state public defender Stephen Ferrell said. "The struggle caught us by surprise. He didn't seem to be like that this morning." "I would say it was disturbing. I would say it was traumatic," prisons systems director Reginald Wilkinson said. "It was probably as traumatic as anything our staff has gone through."

linkage

Good for you, pseudo-retard. . .why should you make such a disgusting procedure appear *routine?* Look at the state's representative, Reginald Wilkinson, he has the nerve to be traumatized by the pseudo-retard's actions. They want the condemned to be polite about their own execution. "Slide down the gurney just a bit, please. . .Turn your head this way, please. . .Could you make a fist so we can find a vein?. . .Good. . .Now die quietly. . .Thank you."