Author Topic: Lollapalooza 2010  (Read 32426 times)

nkotb

Re: Lollapalooza 2010
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2010, 11:46:08 am »
So they played someone else's songs?  NICE!

I got a copy of the Soundgarden show from the Vic. Pretty much the best setlist you could ask for. Although 4th of July isn't the same anymore.

agenthal

« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2010, 10:55:51 pm »
Nope, I did what any person who knows about fans on message boards does... I went to the Soundgarden message board and begged someone to let me be their +1 for face value. Managed to get my friend in too, it was sweet.  ;D Any band with a hardcore fanbase has fans who aren't greedy and just want other fans at the show, thank god...

well that was a good idea.  It was lucky of you to find someone for yourself and your friend.  haha, i'm glad you like my videos.  Yeah, i'll be in Charlottesville for their show.  I've got a floor ticket  ;D

What time are you going to go queue? I'll be GA too. :) For that.... and Raleigh... and NY and NJ... and Wembley.  ;D Like 9 total with fests and stuff... you just doing Charlottesville this time around?

wml7

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2010, 07:12:30 am »
Nope, I did what any person who knows about fans on message boards does... I went to the Soundgarden message board and begged someone to let me be their +1 for face value. Managed to get my friend in too, it was sweet.  ;D Any band with a hardcore fanbase has fans who aren't greedy and just want other fans at the show, thank god...

well that was a good idea.  It was lucky of you to find someone for yourself and your friend.  haha, i'm glad you like my videos.  Yeah, i'll be in Charlottesville for their show.  I've got a floor ticket  ;D

What time are you going to go queue? I'll be GA too. :) For that.... and Raleigh... and NY and NJ... and Wembley.  ;D Like 9 total with fests and stuff... you just doing Charlottesville this time around?

oh I won't be getting there too early.  I think I'll get there an hour before doors.  Yeah, I'm only doing Charlottesville, I thought about Raleigh but didn't get a ticket.  I might still try to go to Voodoo Festival but haven't decided yet  ;D

agenthal

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2010, 12:33:56 am »
Haha, well, I'll be at Voodoo and Raleigh, so if you decide to go, lemme know! :)