Author Topic: Screw You 9:30 Club Coat Check!  (Read 7083 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: Screw You 9:30 Club Coat Check!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 02:33:52 pm »
Which employees take the metro home?  :D

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 05:11:10 pm »
i gotta agree. i would be frustrated too but honestly hitting up one of the admins or mods would've been a better idea.

Yada

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 05:22:45 pm »
i was the smug prick manager on duty. 

this public forum is not the place to discuss the details of the situation, especially not with people that weren't there or directly involved.

i may sound like a broken record here, but if you don't have all of the information regarding a situation you really should reserve judgment on it.

Where is the proper place to discuss it then? Nothing was done about it when it was attempted to be taken care of in person.

Yada, you've been a member of this board for 7+ years.  You couldn't just PM thatguy or seth?

Drama.

As someone else mentioned, I didn't think it was necessary to email the owner of the club. Also, I didn't realize/know "that guy" was an employee of 930 Club.

I don't spend much time on this message board.

It's just quite annoying to have out of town guests in for a show after years of talking up the club and then have their items become missing after paying for a service the club provides.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:05 pm »
Where is the proper place to discuss it then?

the parties involved may contact the club via phone at 202.265.0930, or email human@930.com.

Nothing was done about it when it was attempted to be taken care of in person.

that is not an accurate statement.

Yada

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 08:06:13 pm »
Where is the proper place to discuss it then?

the parties involved may contact the club via phone at 202.265.0930, or email human@930.com.

Nothing was done about it when it was attempted to be taken care of in person.

that is not an accurate statement.

The party involved lives 400 miles away and their opinion and concern of getting anything is most likely already forgotten, but I'll pass this information on to them if they'd like to email or call you, but I'm not sure what that is going to accomplish.

However, as a loyal customer who's has spent an embarrassing amount of $$$ over the years at the club, my opinion stands on the situation.   

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:22 am »
I used to get robbed blind in the 930 everytime I bought a beer!!!!  ;D

Seriously, this could be as innocent as the t-shirts falling out of the coat and the metro pass being misplaced.

My experience in the club has been 99% excellent. (just a couple of bartenders with serious attitude problems over the years) and I used to be in the club 2-3 times per week for many years.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »
on one hand, it's a bit of drama to post something accusatory like that on this here forum...

on the other hand, it's better than going to some megasite like Yelp and posting it there with a much wider audience, which is what people who feel wronged by businesses usually seem to do these days.

_\|/_

Yada

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 10:25:22 am »
on one hand, it's a bit of drama to post something accusatory like that on this here forum...

on the other hand, it's better than going to some megasite like Yelp and posting it there with a much wider audience, which is what people who feel wronged by businesses usually seem to do these days.

Thanks for your contribution.