Author Topic: Screw You 9:30 Club Coat Check!  (Read 7073 times)

Yada

Screw You 9:30 Club Coat Check!
« on: January 30, 2011, 05:33:03 pm »
So last night a nice employee of the 930 Club stole two t-shirts and $15 metro card out of a coat of my friend's that was checked.

Admittedly, probably  not the best idea for her to leave these items in her coat, however, it's quite lame that an employee would do this.

Even more lame, were the "managers" on duty last night that didn't give one shit about the situation. I've been a loyal patron of this club for close to 10 years now and some of the smug pricks that are employed at this place are just too much.

walkonby

Re: Screw You 9:30 Club Coat Check!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:28 pm »
i feel this thread will "mysteriously" be deleted next.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:26:17 pm »
Unless thaguy posts something really understanding and sweet, while at the same time putting the blame on the patron for checking their coat in.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 08:44:49 am »
on it

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 10:14:20 am »
So last night a nice employee of the 930 Club stole two t-shirts and $15 metro card out of a coat of my friend's that was checked.

how are you so sure it was an employee who stole it?  the items were there when you checked the coat, but gone when you got it back... any chance they fell out?  did you ask for staff to have a look around, on the ground?
<sig>

fatskippy

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 10:24:23 am »
You should have called the police and had the manager arrested.

Yada

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 10:47:14 am »

how are you so sure it was an employee who stole it?  the items were there when you checked the coat, but gone when you got it back... any chance they fell out?  did you ask for staff to have a look around, on the ground?

Unless patrons have access to the coat check, the girl working the coat check area would be the only person with access to the coats.

And yes, my wife as well as our friend were dealing with woman/managers post show "looking around on the ground, etc" when the show was over.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 12:08:29 pm »

this guy really needs to be checked out thoroughly before we read articles in the paper about how the signs were all there

fatskippy

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 12:43:05 pm »

this guy really needs to be checked out thoroughly before we read articles in the paper about how the signs were all there

Perhaps you should do a more thorough background check on your thieving employees.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 01:06:32 pm »
i was the smug prick manager on duty. 

this public forum is not the place to discuss the details of the situation, especially not with people that weren't there or directly involved.

i may sound like a broken record here, but if you don't have all of the information regarding a situation you really should reserve judgment on it.

Shadrach

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 01:11:20 pm »
Seems highly unlikely that anyone who works at the club would risk their future employment for a couple t-shirts and a Metro card. Maybe there's more to this than we're getting, but I'm certain the matter is being looked into and addressed.

hutch

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 01:26:50 pm »
nothing to see here..everybody move along (Seth and thatguy say matter is being looked into and thats good enough)

vansmack

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 01:35:14 pm »
Yada, you've been a member of this board for 7+ years.  You couldn't just PM thatguy or seth?

Drama.
27>34

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 01:41:55 pm »
Yada, you've been a member of this board for 7+ years.  You couldn't just PM thatguy or seth?

Drama.

Jesus!  Smug hipsters who are obsessed with iphones....

If I ate at a restaurant...and had a bad experience at said restaurant...are you suggesting that you should avoid posting on that restaurant's message board....and directly PM the Chef?!?!?!?   Oh, great.  That's a fantastic idea.

YOUR FAVORITE SONG IS 'BAD'!!!!!!!

BY THE ROCK BAND 'U2'!!!!!!!!!

WE REALLY SHOULDN'T BE TAKING ADVICE FROM YOU!!!!!!

Brian
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:45:48 pm by Brian_Wallace »

fatskippy

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:33 pm »

Drama.

Sounds like he already tried to get it resolved in private last night