Author Topic: Northern Virginia  (Read 6830 times)

slappy

Re: Northern Virginia
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2004, 03:25:00 am »
Somebody hasn't been out to Leesburg in about 20 years. It would be now be the same as Sterling.

The Leesburg description should now be Front Royal.

Barbieland grows ya know!

paige

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2004, 10:40:00 am »
hey, i'm from north arlington and i most certainly do not want to be called willow! nor am i a subaru driving lesbian. too bad i know about 9 million of the McLean/Great Falls variety. Blehg

mankie

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2004, 10:52:00 am »
Originally posted by i do not heart winter:
  hey, i'm from north arlington and i most certainly do not want to be called willow! nor am i a subaru driving lesbian. too bad i know about 9 million of the McLean/Great Falls variety. Blehg
Oh......there's a special edition collector barbie..."Paige Barbie" it's extremely expensive and even more expensive once you own it. You have to send it off to the Bahama's every now and again so it can have a break from it's very stressful life of sitting on it's pedestal. It does come with the "Ken Walkie Doll" though that has special joints in it's knees so you can bend it down and shove it's nose right up Paige Barbies arse.

paige

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2004, 11:00:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:
  Oh......there's a special edition collector barbie..."Paige Barbie" it's extremely expensive and even more expensive once you own it. You have to send it off to the Bahama's every now and again so it can have a break from it's very stressful life of sitting on it's pedestal. It does come with the "Ken Walkie Doll" though that has special joints in it's knees so you can bend it down and shove it's nose right up Paige Barbies arse.
Aww thanks Mankie, i feel so honored that i would have a Barbie made in my namesake!   :roll:    :roll:  

Do you want me to even get started on the "Mankie Ken Doll"? he comes equipped with all kinds of 'grooming products' and leather pants of every color imaginable.....

mankie

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2004, 11:07:00 am »

Aww thanks Mankie, i feel so honored that i would have a Barbie made in my namesake!    :roll:      :roll:    

Do you want me to even get started on the "Mankie Ken Doll"? he comes equipped with all kinds of 'grooming products' and leather pants of every color imaginable..... [/b]
As long as I get royalties you can do what the hell you want.

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2004, 11:07:00 am »
You two need to get a room. Maybe invite Mank's wife along too.

Mankie in leather pants...now there's a sight I'm glad I'll never see.

paige

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2004, 11:44:00 am »
  As long as I get royalties you can do what the hell you want.
hmmmm..i like the sound of that. i can't wait for everyone to see "KenMank" in his new rhinestone pants with matching vest!!!

mankie

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2004, 12:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by Mr. Unctuous:

Delete paige - add Celeste!  :p

paige

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2004, 12:58:00 pm »

Delete paige - add Celeste!   :p  [/b]
ouch! oh well, not like i'd want to be in a room alone with you anyway. ughhhhhh.

mankie

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »

Delete paige - add Celeste!    :p   [/b]
ouch! oh well, not like i'd want to be in a room alone with you anyway. ughhhhhh. [/b]
It wasn't going to be just the two of us, my wife was going to be there evidently!

MaLo

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2004, 01:29:00 pm »
i sent this list to a friend...he replied with:

You forgot Ashburn Barbie
 This housewife Barbie comes with a cell phone, choice of Chevy Suburban XL or Ford Excursion with standard IXOYE on right rear bumper and EXTRA LARGE American Flag on Left Rear Window ( to show how much more patriotriotic this promise keeping family is) - Large Soccer ball is optional, McDonalds Happy Meals for Dinnertime for the FUBU clad Ken Jr and abercrombie hoochie clad preteen Skipper.  This cutting edge Barbie also comes dressed in Aerobics attire or Jogging outfit, and has a PDA w/ direct link to 'The Jones' purchase list so she is never too far behind.  Matching Jogging suit for Gov't Contractor Ken available.